Contact Emma Brown to talk about this role on 01206 591099
Back Up Care is recruiting for a Care Coordinator for their Colchester Office to work on the busy Healthcare desk.
Previous experience in scheduling care and support staff would be preferred and a healthcare background is an advantage. You will be extremely confident and well-presented and be able to use your own initiative.
This position will involve working alongside the Office Manager, supporting them with the day to day running of the desk.
The role will include:
- Registration interviews with potential new candidates, and completion of all necessary compliance documents for successful candidates
- Booking clients rotas to relevant active care staff, and ensuring that all care staff availability is booked to full potential
- Service calls to clients that are using service meetings to ensure current clients’ needs are being met by Back Up Care
- Telephone calls to prospect clients
- Email and Mailers sent to prospect clients
- Source leads for possible new business
- Sales calls to obtain new business
- Sales meetings to obtain new business
- Ensure specialist software is updated with carer and client information and all bookings are entered onto the system
- General administration duties
- On-call rota duties
This requires you to work at an extremely fast pace, placing candidates into both temporary and permanent placements to match their qualifications, skills and experience.
There is a large amount of telephone calls liaison with candidates and clients, therefore excellent clear communicational skills are a must and excellent interpersonal skills are essential.
Other essential skills are:
- An ability to work as part of a team and as a lone worker
- A proven ability of effective time management and organisational skills
- Excellent administrational skills are vital and attention to detail ensuring all candidates are compliant prior to assignment
- Due to the requirements of the role, a driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes is essential
28 days holiday including public holidays, increasing to 33 days after 2-year service.
If you wish to apply for this role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org