||Property and Construction
||£35,000 - £44,000 per annum
Contact Ali Fororshani to talk about this role on 01473 259923
Just Recruitment is working with a leading main contractor who has secured a £20m design and build contract in the heart of Suffolk.
As part of their new team, we are looking for an experienced Construction Planner. In this role, you will be responsible for centralising all of our client's project and labour plans.
Duties of the programmer include:
- Develop construction/tender programs.
- Conduct site visits and look through the works and drawings when required.
- Review contractor schedules and schedule risk analysis.
- Produce progress/program reports in conjunction with Project and Construction Managers.
Requirement of the role:
- Operational experience together with previous significant experience of planning within the construction industry.
- Master programming – design, procurement, pre-commencement, construction, commissioning and production of design schedules.
- Knowledge of project planning processes and the project life-cycle.
- Knowledge of the procurement processes necessary for designing and building commercial projects.
- Must be able to use Asta Gant Chart Software.
Good IT skills with all Microsoft packages including Microsoft Projects or similar version and the ability to pick up new software quickly.