||Marketing, Advertising and PR
||Up to £40,000 per annum
Contact Jody Collings to talk about this role on 01376 517079
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a talented individual to join our clients fast growing, highly reputable digital marketing company.
Our client is looking for an exceptional individual who will enable them to maximise their opportunities through Digital PR, Online Marketing, SEO & Social Media etc. As a Digital Analyst you will have experience in interpreting data through various tools such as Data Studio, Google Analytics and APIs.
The ideal candidate will be focussed on how data and insight can drive the business forward and to interpret data to create fun and informative news and PR stories.
- Using API’s or other data sources to gather data for campaigns
- Being knowledgeable when it comes to finding data sets
- Conducting talks internally and externally about your specialist subject related to data analysis
- Communicating with other departments within the business and creating reports to present to show which aspects of campaigns are the most effective
- Building out bespoke Data Studio Reports for the company and clients
- Keeping up to date with the latest Google Analytics updates or trends in data and showing how these can be implemented throughout the business.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Digital Analyst or Data Analyst Role
- Be able to demonstrate extensive experience with Data and have strong analytical capabilities
- Advance skills in using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, ability to build and write scripts on either R/SQL/Python
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills with both colleagues and clients
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of organisation and diligence
- Fully remote working
- Opportunities to Progress if you are up for the challenge
- Training sessions galore, across multiple disciplines
- Regular socials
- Brand new top of the range computer to work from
Monday-Thurs 9-6pm Fridays 9-5pm