Digital Campaign Advisor
||Marketing, Advertising and PR
Contact Jody Collings to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Due to continued growth, a company based in Colchester is seeking an ambitious Digital Campaign Advisor with a good understanding of web marketing metrics.
You will be responsible for supporting the advertising sales team in delivering digital campaigns. Liaising with internal-external stakeholders coordinating activity, calling clients to collate copy, and reporting performance statistics to members of the sales team.
- To contact advertisers with digital campaigns to discuss copy requirements.
- To offer customers expert advice on what works best for digital campaigns.
- Speak and build rapport with advertisers.
- Understand and deliver performance stats to customers/sales team.
- Communicate campaign performance and context to members of the advertising team.
- Maintain and manage CRM system progress.
- To learn digital analytic platforms (Google Analytics, Sailthru, Ad Words, Social analytics).
- An underlying knowledge of basic digital marketing.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Confident IT skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Able to build rapport.
- Great customer service skill