Digital Copywriter – Full or Part-Time
||Marketing, Advertising and PR
||£23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Contact Bridie James to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is working with a well-regarded organisation at the forefront of its sector, looking to add a Digital Copywriter to its existing and long-standing team.
The role offers a great opportunity to work across a number of different content mediums, including websites, emails, blogs, social, video scripts and more.
Working across a number of varied and interesting products - this will allow you to create content for both B2B and B2C audiences.
The role would suit you if you are looking to expand your portfolio or want to write in a more varied environment.
This role can be considered on either a full-time or part-time basis, although a minimum of 3 days per week is required.
Key duties include:
- Managing and creating captivating and engaging content for websites, emails, blogs, video scripts, social media and more.
- Ensuring that all content presents an accurate overview of the brand and is aligned to the brand and tone guidelines.
- Ensuring that all copy is kept up-to-date.
- Working with all members of the company including the development team, marketing and compliance to ensure that the messaging and design elements of a task work in harmony.
Required skills and competencies:
- Be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy.
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to bring a brand or product alive by creating personality in their writing style.
- Work well in a team.
- Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
- Be highly self-motivated and proactive.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Experience with WordPress is desirable but not compulsory.
- Experience with social media is desirable but not compulsory.
- Experience writing compliant content in the financial world would be preferable.
- Salary £23,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience and hours.
- 25 days of holiday a year, plus the 8 bank holidays, and your birthday off!
- May be able to offer some flexible working, although you must be able to work in the office regularly.
- Free parking is available on site.