||Property and Construction
||To be discussed on application
Contact Abigail Webb to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Do you have knowledge of O&M Manuals?
Do you have a Construction/Quality background?
Just Recruitment is recruiting for an Information Manager to join an ever-growing company based in the Chelmsford area.
Your duties will include:
- Plan and manage the collation of the accurate handover information to the agreed format, timescale and quality. Take ownership from point of order through until project close
- Using in-house software to create technical equipment and finishes schedules from information provided
- Attend site when required to obtain and approve information with client if required
- Resourcing Information Controllers, Technical Writers to ensure handover information is completed
- Request information from Specialist Sub-Contractors to assist in the creation of technical information
- Review and approve equipment schedules and linked literature providing feedback to Information Controllers, subcontractors or contractors
- Communicate with the internal customer support and data validation teams to ensure product is delivered to the right timescale and quality
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant information to contractors and the operations managers
- Liaise with the customer support team regarding any changes that affect time or effort
- Maintain the project management tools to ensure the information is relevant, correct and up to date
- Maintain the ability in the use of, all relevant ICT and other systems within the project management function
- Responsible for the quality of the handover information in line with the QA System
This is a full-time, permanent role based in Chelmsford.
If you are interested then apply today!