Junior Developer (.NET)
||Media and Internet
||£23,000 - £30,000 per annum
Contact Jody Collings to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a Junior Developer (.NET) working for a growing organisation, based in Ipswich.
You will have previous experience in a developer role, or be a graduate looking to join the industry. As a ‘solutions provider, the organisation’s products are wide-spanning as well as varied so the ability to be adaptable and open to learning new languages/frameworks is vital.
In addition to programming skills, you will also be able to develop and maintain application documentation.
- C# / .NET / .NET Core
- SQL Server
- Understanding of Entity Framework and Entity Framework Core
- Understanding of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
- Knowledge of Windows Presentation Framework (WPF)
- Knowledge of Single-page Application (SPA) (e.g. React and Vue.js)
- Knowledge of RESTful services.
- Knowledge of UI / UX
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays – increasing by one day every year (after two years employment) up to 25 days total
- Access to our enhanced salary-sacrifice pension scheme
- The chance to join a fast-growing organisation and career progression / personal development opportunities
- Office working hours 08:30 – 17:15, Monday to Friday
- Probationary period of six months