Labourer / Yard Person
||Discussed on application
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a General Labourer / Yard Person on behalf of a company based in Braintree, Essex.
The role will require close coordination with various departments including, Goods In/Out and the factory.
The main responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles manually or with counterbalance fork trucks.
- Using industrial hoover to clean areas.
- Operating cranes to weigh and move parts.
- Coordinate with various teams to ensure jobs are completed as planned.
- Complete inspection of incoming materials or refer to relevant responsible person.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Participate in company safety initiatives.
- Work to provide results in a timely manner in accordance with planned dates/times.
- Assist with improvements (Lean 5s) procedures, equipment, operating methods to increase efficiency.
You will ideally display the following attributes:
- Hard-working and self-motivated.
- Ability to use initiative to plan workload when required.
- Strong team working and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Quality Assurance and process control.
- Used to working in a heavy Industrial Engineering Environment.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday - 39 hours per week.