||Public Service and Administration
||£23,000 per annum
Contact Jody Collings to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is recruiting for an Office Coordinator on behalf of a company based in Ipswich.
It is a busy role ensuring customer orders are processed efficiently and within deadlines. You will have the ability to manage workload with varying priorities, to answer queries and to problem solve whilst paying attention to detail, providing clear, timely verbal and written communication to customers as well as to colleagues.
- To process customer orders using in-house sales order and accounting software.
- Checking details and prices of materials ordered against quotations, and calculating units
- Liaising with the factory, warehouse, suppliers and customers to coordinate delivery of goods to sites across the UK.
- To assist with checking and collating order/delivery documentation with supplier invoices and ensuring information is delivered to finance colleagues to meet their deadlines.
Candidate skills and attributes:
- Experience in customer service - sales order processing and delivery coordination, ensuring customer requirements are met and project/site restrictions are complied with.
- Administrative experience with the ability to prioritise and organise workload effectively and to work with accuracy and to strict deadlines.
- Proven excellent level of computer literacy, numeracy and experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
8.00 am to 4.30 pm during training, then 8.30 am to 5.00 pm, with a one-hour break for lunch.