Panel Beater / Technician
||Engineering and Manufacturing
||Discussed on application
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is looking for a Panel Beater/Technician on behalf of a company based in Sudbury.
The primary role of the Panel Beater/Technician is to repair or replace necessary bodywork panels of damaged vehicles according to instructions.
- Efficiently repair vehicles checking on completion ensuring there are no defects including changing quarter panels, filler work, stripping a vehicle down and rebuilding
- Stripping, fitting, straightening and filling panels and bodywork
- Replacement of panels
- Welding and bonding of vehicle structure
- Removing and replacing complete body shell
- Dismantle and repair damaged vehicles
- To ensure that all equipment used, to include jigs, fixtures and welding equipment, is ran in accordance with defined safety requirements.
- Use specialist body repair equipment
- Could possibly include chassis and framework
You must have either an ATA or NVQ qualification and have experience as a skilled Panel Beater.