Partnership Tax Manager
||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
||Discussed on application
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Partnership Tax Manager on behalf of a company based in London.
The company is the largest Professional Services tax team in London serving a wide variety of clients within the sector; including law firms, consultants, recruiters, architects and property services firms, as well as financial services businesses.
The role provides an exceptional opportunity for you to develop their technical, commercial and client relationship skills in a supportive and collaborative environment, working with colleagues who are recognised as experts in the sector.
- You will be responsible for dealing with all matters relating to the management of clients operating within the professional services and investment fund management sectors, particularly partnerships/LLPs and their partners, as well as some corporate businesses.
- Act as a key point of contact for clients, responding quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided, and maintaining regular contact with clients.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, taking control for project delivery of tax compliance and advisory services, as well as billing and cash collection.
- Review work prepared by more junior members of staff.
- Have regular involvement in advising on complex tax issues in conjunction with Partners/Directors/Senior Managers.
- Identify risk and technical matters and ensure risk and quality procedure are adhered to.
- Recognise business and sales opportunities and work with the Partners/Directors/Senior Managers to develop these when they arise.
- Participate in bids/proposals for new work.
- Actively participate in the management of the group through Partner/Manager meetings.
- Be responsible for coaching and developing junior members of staff.
- Qualified ACA/CTA (or equivalent) with demonstrable post-qualified experience.
- Relevant experience in a corporate and/or partnership tax compliance and advisory role, including some experience of dealing with professional partnerships and/or private equity funds and management structures.
- Personal tax compliance and advisory experience.
- Involvement in tax advisory projects.
- Ability to manage a large client portfolio.
- Some involvement in business development activities with new and/or existing clients.
- Experience in dealing with client senior management.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication.
- Experience in supervising junior staff.
- A commitment to technical and personal development, with the drive and ambition to progress and fulfil your full potential.