Process Engineer (Manufacturing Support)
||Engineering and Manufacturing
||Discussed on application
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Process Engineer (Manufacturing Support) on behalf of a company based in Sudbury, Suffolk.
For this role, you will be part of an engineering department, driving effective process management and continuous improvement with regards to, but not exclusively the following:
- To repair in a timely manner manufacturing and process equipment.
- To control repairs on Electronic Device History record system and maintenance systems.
- Deliver rapid response, to asset availability in line with the expectations of manufacturing operations.
- Ensure all processes are available to Production Operations as and when desired.
- Report Process uptime including breakdowns and ensure reaction and countermeasures are in place at the first attempt where possible (Permanent corrective action).
- To fault find, repair and make available all non-conforming products identified during manufacturing verification processes.
- Evaluate returned out of box failures/investigations and provide engineering documentation.
- To support the introduction of all-new instruments, processes and equipment.
- Support Lean / Kaizen events.
- Process uptime control and monitoring (FTPR, OEE, MTTR / MTTF etc.)
- Complete daily / monthly / weekly / yearly maintenance and calibration.
- Use MTTF (mean time to failure), MTTR (mean time to repair) and OEE as methods of identifying poorly performing assets and mitigating risk through introducing/modifying preventative actions.
Use of manufacturing tools:
- Effective use of CAPA / IR
- TPM implementation of both FLM (First Line Maintenance) and PM (Preventative Maintenance).
- Use of SAP, e-DHR and database application.
- Lead risk / PFMEA assessments.
- Work with cross-functional teams.
- Support 5S process.
- Comply with site EHS policy.
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Experience in 5S / Lean / Kaizen events.
- Fault finding experience.
- TPM / maintenance & calibration experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of Engineering principles.
- Experience in delivering new products and processes desirable.