||Property and Construction
||To be discussed on application
Contact Abigail Webb to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Do you have a strong background in construction and/or facilities management?
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Project Manager on behalf of a company based in the Chelmsford area.
Your duties will include:
- Manage the collation of the record documents to the agreed template, timescale and quality. Take ownership from point of order through until project close. Addressing any project creep is controlled accordingly.
- Plan, control and co-ordinate the internal technical and administration staff who compile the data and products.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information at regular meetings.
- Communicate with customers and construction team members to ensure all necessary information is obtained, processed and feedback provided within the agreed timescales.
- Manage the financial elements for each project and advise customers and internal estimators of any alterations to costs that need to be advised to customers.
- Report on changes to the Development and Project Team.
- Manage all staff reporting to the position.
- Liaise with other departments in order to establish and maintain effective and relevant activities.
- Use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in the document creation activity and procedures.
- Manage/liaise with customers and advise them of the status of their projects.
- Maintain the project status database to ensure the information is relevant, correct and up to date.
- Maintain your ability in the use of, all relevant ICT and other systems within the project management function.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
This is a full-time, permanent role working Monday – Friday.
In return, you will receive excellent benefits!