Project Manager – Structural & Architectural Steel
||Engineering and Manufacturing
||discussed on application
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Project Manager on behalf of a company based in Braintree, Essex.
The Main Purpose of this role is to implement and oversee Structural and Architectural steelwork projects within the construction sector.
Duties will include:
- To run and implement contracts.
- To attend pre-start meetings.
- To undertake contract reviews.
- To monitor budgets to ensure all legitimate contract costs are recovered.
- To maximise efficiency and to keep within project costs.
- To maintain good relations with customers at all times.
- To oversee onsite works within projects including H & S document production.
- To deliver projects to the timescales demanded by the customer.
Qualifications and/or experience required:
- Proven project management skills within the construction sector.
- Solid technical background and experience within a structural/architectural steelwork environment.
- Proven working knowledge and experience of contract terms and conditions.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Previous CAD experience would be a benefit but not essential.
- Computer literate and conversant in the use of software packages such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Full driving licence.