This job has now expired, however you can view many more jobs like this one.
Search more jobs
Senior SEO Account Manager
||Marketing, Advertising and PR
||£50,000 per annum
||Work from home
Search more jobs
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a UK wide digital agency, looking to add a remote Senior SEO Account Manager to its existing, dynamic team.
As the Senior SEO Account Manager, you will have experience in managing a wide range of SEO campaigns and be up-to-date with the SEO industry, both in terms of on-site and off-site factors.
You will be responsible for developing, refining, and implementing the growth strategy for SEO and writing bespoke strategies for clients. This will include sharing best practices, spotting opportunities for clients to grow their online revenue through online marketing campaigns, attending client meetings to explain complex problems, and communicating strategies.
- Maintain regular contact with clients at all times, ensuring they are kept up-to-date on changes and progress within their campaign whilst dealing with any queries that arise
- Manage the SEO team and support with new business and pitching
- Have a good knowledge of clients’ objectives and campaign results
- Monitor and understand clients’ markets and their environments, you should have views on market issues and be up to date with competitive activity
- Identify opportunities on and off-site to improve performance in organic search results
- Identify the most effective methods to reach your audience, understand what motivates them and how to target the best prospects
- Understand and be familiar with the stages and processes involved in developing and implementing SEO strategies
- Constantly be up-to-date with industry developments so as to anticipate and prepare clients for these changes
- Be responsible for the day-to-day efficiency of your work and as such should be able to plan your time and responsibilities effectively
- Minimum of 4 years agency experience in SEO account management and providing clients with comprehensive SEO consultation and execution services
- Be able to demonstrate extensive experience within an SEO role and have strong analytical capabilities
- Experience in account managing UK and International brands
- Expert knowledge of SEO strategies and best practices including technical, outreach and content marketing
- Strong oral and written communication skills with both colleagues and clients
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of organisation and diligence
- Results-driven, self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and willingness to go the extra mile to get things done
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation - offering an excellent package and benefits.