SEO Technical Manager (Remote Working)
||Marketing, Advertising and PR
||Up to £45,000 per annum
Contact Jody Collings to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Do you have expert knowledge of SEO strategies?
Just Recruitment is seeking an SEO Technical Manager with strong web analytics and web development skills to join an award-winning digital marketing company.
You will be involved in the strategy, execution and monitoring of technical SEO projects. This is a challenging role and you will need to be passionate and ambitious with a high level of analytical and development experience.
The role requires:
- An outstanding understanding of on-page and technical SEO including knowledge of algorithm updates such as Penguin, Panda and Hummingbird.
- A thorough understanding of different content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal and Joomla.
- Excellent analytical skills, including a good working knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Moz, SEMrush and Majestic SEO, Search Metrics and Screaming Frog.
- Experience of conversion rate optimisation and implementing a/b testing.
- A wider experience of digital marketing and channels such as social media, paid search and content marketing and how these affect SEO.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar SEO or search position.
- Agency experience would be an advantage.
- Working for a multi-award winning agency.
- Fully remote working.
- Top of the range laptop to work from.
- Competitive salary.
- Company pension scheme.
- Opportunities to progress if you’re up for the challenge.
- Training sessions galore across multi-disciplines.
- Increase in holiday with length of service.