Social Media Marketing Executive
||Marketing, Advertising and PR
||£24,000 - £27,000 per annum
Contact Bridie James to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a vibrant, forward-thinking organisation - at the forefront of their sector.
Due to the companies continued expansion, they are recruiting for a Social Media Marketing Executive - this is a newly created role.
Working alongside a team of dedicated and talented individuals who are passionate about the company. You will have the chance to be part of a business that values a positive culture and staff.
Reporting to the Marketing Director and working closely with the marketing team, responsibilities include:
- Management of social media across all social media platforms both B2B and B2C (LinkedIn/ Facebook/Pinterest/Instagram/ Twitter/Tik Tok)
- Social Media Strategy and Scheduling – planning content, copywriting
- Pivotal in shaping the strategy and plan for social activity. identifying opportunities to grow and improve social media offering
- Carrying out reporting and analytics – looking at tracking and conversion/engagement
- Analyse ongoing campaigns and what achieves the best traction/engagement to continually improve our social output
- Community management – responding and dealing with all enquiries/messaging/ comments/DM’s
- Have a voice/idea generation – be full of creative ideas and be comfortable contributing ideas at marketing meetings
- You will be a trendsetter looking at what’s hot, what’s not. You will be one step ahead, constantly looking to evolve and improve our activity. Jumping at any given opportunity to profile the brand in the right way
- Manage and forge relationships with influencers, social butterflies and aligned brands/ companies such as interiors/lifestyle
- Email marketing/content creation
- Experience working with a media planner to inform scheduling. This will be based around events/dates in the calendar etc
- Will have 2+ years of experience interacting within online communities. As a brand ambassador, you will always be on the look-out for ways to amplify the brand
- A bright, enthusiastic, hardworking, team player
- Highly organised and capable of working to tight deadlines
- Proven ability to create a clear concise strategy based on analytics and audience research
- Previous organic and paid social media experience
- The ability to combine creativity and strategy to achieve set KPI’s
- Comfortable working in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Able to make insight-led recommendations to continuously improve our business
If you are selected to attend an interview, you will be required to demonstrate via a case study/previous work, how you have created and improved a business using your social media experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-regarded team in an enviable location.
Offering an excellent package, plus company benefits - you can really make this role your own.