Tax Assistant Manager (Private Client)
||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
||Discussed on application
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Tax Assistant Manager to join a company as part of their Midlands Private Client Team.
Working hard and working together, their Tax team thrives on keeping busy. Friendly, driven and diverse, they service clients across the country and around the world. By providing expertise in many different specialist areas of tax, they collaborate across the organisation to deliver wider business solutions. From meeting clients’ evolving business needs to managing changes to legislation, there are always fresh challenges to face in the Tax team.
If you’re after a career that will keep you on your toes, we’ll give you the autonomy to drive your career forward.
- The Midlands Private Client team is a dynamic and successful area of the business with offices in Birmingham and Nottingham. With taxes being an ever increasingly high profile field, our client can offer an exciting and broad range of quality career paths for ambitious people.
- The primary responsibility will be to support management/Partners with tax return compliance and advisory services for a wide range of regional, London and internationally based clients.
- The role holder will support and be involved in the continued growth of PCS advisory work generally for HNWIs including tax areas such as international (residence, non-doms and overseas trust/company structures) private equity, UK property, trusts and owner-managed businesses.
- An in-depth, up to date, knowledge of taxation with specialist knowledge and the ability to deal with complex tax issues
- Project and staff management experience
- Ability to manage a substantial client portfolio profitably whilst being able to actively seek opportunities for developing new clients and for selling new services to existing clients
- Experience in dealing with client senior management
- Educated to degree level and/or CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
- Demonstrable post qualified experience