Team Leader – Warehouse
||Transport, Logistics and Shipping
||£22,880 - £24,960 per annum
Contact Bridie James to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a growing organisation with offices across the UK looking to add a team leader to its Northamptonshire site.
This position has responsibility for ensuring operational excellence, whilst maximising the productivity of the operations team in delivering and exceeding customer expectations.
- Assist Team Members in daily operations through hands-on direction, assist Transport as required.
- Ensure all Team Members clock in and out correctly on a daily basis and adhere to policies.
- Ensure that the daily safety check is completed for all areas.
- Ensure all work orders are fulfilled correctly prior to the start of each delivery cycle.
- Ensure all work orders are picked and dispatched in accordance with client SLA’s.
- Ensure all items are picked and made ready for all Morning, Afternoon and Night shifts for the Transportation Team.
- Ensure that all Team Members complete and submit their paperwork accurately, legibly, and on time and schedule.
- Ensure completion of all scheduled Audits.
- Ensure all work orders are correctly completed by the Team Members.
- Ensure that the Scanner Communications & Process steps are completed, by each R/C and Transportation Specialist Team Member prior to the end of their shift, liaising with other Team Leaders or Supervisors as required.
- Liaise with the Client Care Team on all exceptions within 48 hours.
- Ensure Professional, clear, concise communications with all other teams, departments, roles and managers at all times.
- Ensure all Team Members complete and reconcile their daily activity report.
- Ensure complete training of all Team Members on all operations relevant to their position.
- Ensure all Facility maintenance & repair work is accurate, timely, and cost-effective.
- Maintain a highly clean and presentable Centre at all times, both externally and internally.
- Ensure all correct security arrangements are in place at all times.
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Team Leader experience preferred and/or Supervisor dependent on experience.
- Demonstrated a relevant number of years of work experience in a similar position.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to build and develop a successful long-term relationship with clients, and other teams within a business.
- Ability to work independently under own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Excellent task management and problem-solving skills.
- Reliable and results orientated with a strong work ethic and demonstrated attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and database applications.
- Proactive and works well under pressure.
Further progression and development are available.
Due to the company location, you will need to have access to your own vehicle.
This role is based on a 40 hour week.