||Engineering and Manufacturing
||Discussed on application
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is looking for a Validation Engineer on behalf of a company based in Gillingham, Kent.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare validation plans based on risk assessments, FMEA’s.
- Support or lead test development to understand the limits of the injectors designs.
- Support planning of tests on rigs and engines, and track execution of validation plans.
- Interpret test data by conducting analysis on various parameters monitored during testing and report the results.
- Analyse and report on injectors after completion of internal rig, engine tests, customer engine & vehicle tests.
- Root cause analysis on failed injectors, performance assessments and correlation of injectors running on test bench vs engine and vehicle returns.
- Support or prepare reliability calculations for the injector.
- Support design and gate review meetings.
- Support continuous improvement opportunities.
- Ensure EH&S and Quality Management System conformance (IATF 16949).
- Support customer and supplier project meetings as and when required.
- Support department targets, Budget, Performance metrics and Quality Standards.
- Knowledge of DFMEA methodology.
- Knowledge of Change management systems.
- Reliability Engineering knowledge e.g. Weibull, FRACAS, FMEA, Statistical Analysis etc.
- Knowledge of problem-solving methodologies.
- Experience working with customers and communicating at various levels of the organisation.
- Degree level or other equivalent qualification in the Engineering sector.
- 2-5 Years previous experience in Reliability & Validation, within a relevant engineering sector for Validation Engineer position.
- 5+ Years of previous experience in Reliability & Validation, within a relevant engineering sector for Senior Validation Engineer position.
- A data-driven Engineer with experience in applying Design of Experiments and statistical analysis tools.
- Knowledge of project management skills and the ability to multi-task and switch effectively between different activities and priorities.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams to meet company business objectives.
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Available for travel as and when required.