Warehouse Returns Operative (Days)
||Transport, Logistics and Shipping
||£9.62 per hour
||Bury St. Edmunds
Contact Bridie James to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is working with a growing logistics business, with multiple sites across East Anglia - looking to add a Warehouse Returns Operative (Days), to its existing and long-standing team.
The purpose of this role is to carry out basic warehouse tasks as required by the line manager/supervisor responsible for the contract and customers.
Key duties include:
- Working at a timely pace to ensure each task is completed to meet the client’s requirements.
- Handling telephone and email queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Dealing with customer queries on stock issues and stock held.
- Processing orders within the Warehouse Management System.
- Liaising with Customers and Couriers to track why products have been returned.
- Liaising with Customer Service Agents to assist with their tasks.
- Keeping the warehouse tidy and organised.
- Assisting in other areas of business as required.
- Supporting other members of staff in the operation.
- Unloading goods in.
- Checking in goods.
- Loading deliveries.
- Undertaking any other duties as may be required.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong understanding of and, ability to communicate in writing to customers.
- Strong ability to verbally communicate and the confidence to speak with customers regularly.
- Good understanding of how to use a PC, competent enough to learn new software applications with minimal training.
- Knowledge of company health and safety policy.
- Housekeeping awareness.
- Physically active.
- Clean driving licence preferred.
- Have previously worked in a Warehouse Operative role.
Working hours are from Monday to Friday, 6.00 am to 2.30 pm.
Free parking is available on site.
Lots of further progression and development are available.
Due to company location, you need to have access to your own transport.