Jobs currently available
|Sector:||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
|Salary:||£22,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a permanent position on behalf of a company based in Braintree, Essex.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide a professional and timely accounting service in respect of all invoice and expense payments through the Purchase Ledger.
- Ensure that the Purchase Ledger is accurately maintained and process deadlines (payment dates) are met
- Maintain good internal control with regard to the Purchase Ledger function and in respect of purchase orders and invoices; ensuring that they are coded and signed by the appropriate signatories
- Process and monitor all company Fuel cards and Barclaycards; ensuring that they are correctly calculated, approved and coded
- Ensure suppliers are paid in accordance with agreed terms and conditions
- Reconcile supplier statements to supplier purchase ledger accounts
- Filing of supplier invoices in a prompt and timely manner
- Investigate and resolve purchase ledger queries as required
- Liaise with employees at all levels within the organisation regarding purchase ledger matters
- Produce Suggested Payment Reports & BACS Reports for the Finance Manager, before processing payment to the Bank
- Proven experience and knowledge in Purchase Ledger
- A strong customer service focus and the ability to build effective working relationships with employees and external stakeholders/suppliers.
- Knowledge of CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) desirable
- Ability to prioritise work tasks effectively and work to a monthly deadline
- High attention to detail and an orderly approach to processing
- Competent in the use of computers, specifically Microsoft Excel and Access Dimensions packages
|Sector:||Public Service and Administration
|Salary:||£19,000 - £20,000 per annum|
Are you an experienced Mortgage Administrator looking for your next role?
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Mortgage Administrator on behalf of a leading Estate Agency based all over East Anglia.
You will have regular liaison with lenders to obtain updates on application status, progress mortgages through to offer stage and liaise with solicitors until completion.
You will also process incoming mail, handle telephone enquires and liaises with Financial Advisors and the Sales Team.
Due to the location of this role, you must have your own transport – you will also be expected to visit the branch network around the county!
This is a full-time, permanent position.
If you are interested then apply today!
|Sector:||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller on behalf of a company based on the outskirts of Sudbury.
The main purpose of this role is the ensure that the customer credit accounts are paid within the agreed terms. You will have the ability to demonstrate a high degree of competency in analytical thinking, troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Chasing debt
- Issuing statements, invoices and credit notes
- Running credit checks and reviewing credit limits
- Dealing with customer queries
- Reconciliation of payments and bank accounts
- Managing the automated cash procedures
- Vetting of new account applications
- Preparation of aged debt reports
- Managing returns and liaising with internal staff and customers regarding returns
- Debt insurance administration
- Establishing a good working relationship with internal staff, customers, financial institutions and suppliers
Competitive salary plus benefits.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in a Credit Controller role is essential
- Proactive, firm but customer-focused approach to the collection of money via telephone calls, letters and emails.
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of Sage Pay
- Microsoft office
- Flexible approach to work to manage, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Ability to problem solve
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Analytical skills
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||£20,000 - £25,000 per annum|
*Please note this is a part-time role!
Just Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer on a part-time basis, for a well-established business on the outskirts of Halstead.
You will be required to provide immediate support in the event of machinery breakdowns and maximise the plant availability on a range of process and packaging lines.
Proactively improving equipment operation to reduce machine downtime and increase production efficiency is certainly a key element of this role.
You will be carrying out tasks with minimal supervision and conducting work appropriately and safely - ensuring all machinery and services are in good working order, ready for production use, including servicing and repairs of all equipment on site.
- Flexibility, honesty and team working.
- Provide support to all departments.
- Have the skills and knowledge required by an Engineer.
- Willing to learn.
- Excellent communicator.
- Communicate with all departments across the site with any relevant issues or information.
- Provide accurate statistical information to other departments where requested.
- Ensure that you maintain safety in line with the company policy’s and strive to improve safety in all departments.
- Positive attitude
- Lead by example, behaving appropriately with a “Can Do” attitude at all times in line with the company values and work policy.
- An aspiration to bring the company forward.
- Strong team skills.
- Part of a team.
- Excellent timekeeper.
Working hours are flexible and can be revised - pay rate depends on experience and hours worked.
Excellent company benefits and free parking are on offer.
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||discussed on application|
Do you have an analytical or problem-solving mindset?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within a busy engineering/maintenance team?
Just Recruitment is recruiting for an ambitious Maintenance Electrician on behalf of a company based in Braintree, Essex.
You will interact with several departments to ensure that their manufacturing processes continue to deliver world-class products as efficiently as possible through efficient preventative maintenance, emergency breakdown response and continuous improvement initiatives within the manufacturing areas. You will deliver manufacturing targets by ensuring the process equipment is maintained to a world-class standard. The maintenance group will assist in projects to deliver quality, productivity, safety and cost reductions.
What will you do?
- Ensure manufacturing process equipment is available and maintained to the correct standard.
- Participate in multi-functional projects taking on and delivering specific actions and tasks.
- Troubleshoot equipment and process issues, and repair equipment to ensure day to day manufacturing issues are resolved and actioned in a timely manner.
- Complete essential preventative maintenance tasks and be willing to work shifts when required
- Analyse daily equipment metrics and use data-driven decisions to improve processes and generate reports to document.
- Work with other departments to develop and improve current process equipment and systems to deliver change and improve key metrics.
How will you get here?
- Good Electro-Mechanical knowledge of process and equipment maintenance. (Will consider multi-skilled candidates.)
- Working knowledge of control systems including Siemens. (Would be desirable but not essential.)
- Hands-on experience of manufacturing equipment maintenance and troubleshooting issues within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Experience working within a precision engineering manufacturing environment would be desirable but not essential. (Will also consider candidates from FMCG, food processing or distillery.)
- Previous experience of working within a team delivering projects is essential.
- As a minimum an HNC, 18th Edition or Time – Served.
Hours of Work:
Monday – Thursday 07:30 – 16:00.
Friday – 07:30 – 15:00.
39 hours per week.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful. Just Recruitment Group Ltd, are only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.