Jobs currently available
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||£20,000 - £26,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is seeking a Small Plant Maintenance Engineer to join a company on the outskirts of Halstead, Essex.
- Due to the company’s location, you must be able to drive to be considered for this position.
- Working Monday to Friday, 7.30am-4.30pm - Must be flexible to work shifts to assist with holiday cover/absence when needed.
- Working as part of a maintenance team, primarily in the workshop, to ensure all site equipment (handheld and small tools) remain serviceable, safe and functioning correctly. (Knowledge and experience of two-stroke engines will be a distinct advantage as would welding/fabricating experience.)
- Assisting with preventative and reactive maintenance when required on all machinery and production-related equipment.
- Carrying out other tasks and duties as reasonably directed by your Foreman and Line Manager.
Key skills and experience required:
- Experienced mechanic with a good all-round knowledge of mechanical and electrical principles.
The company will consider a graduate/college leaver with a genuine interest in Mechanics / Engineering, as they can offer in-house training and guidance.
A competitive salary is on offer with a wide range of additional benefits.
Performance-based yearly bonus scheme, with 50% paid in December and 50% in March.
23 days paid holiday plus the statutory Bank holidays.
Health insurance policy that contributes towards dentist/optician costs, physiotherapy etc. Recently-refurbished canteen serving subsidised healthy meals produced by our experienced chef.
Working Monday to Friday, 7.30am–4.30pm – Must be flexible to work shifts to assist with holiday cover/absence when needed.
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||Competitive depending on experience|
Just Recruitment is recruiting for an experienced Mechanical, Electrical and Trim (MET) Technician on behalf of a company based on the outskirts of Sudbury.
You will be keen to get involved with all aspects of the Bodyshop.
- To strip and fit damaged panels, interior trim and mechanical/electrical parts
- To perform all work assigned in a timely manner, economically and to company and manufacturers standards
- Assess faults
- Job cards and assessment reports
- Accessing and removing mechanical and electrical components
- Removing and fitting non-structural body panels
- Removing and re-installing mechanical and electrical systems
- Vehicle valeting
- To operate equipment and carry out all duties in a safe manner
- To maintain equipment, protective clothing and work areas in a clean, tidy and safe condition
- To maintain a high level of competence for the work to be undertaken by undergoing on-site training, attending courses at suppliers and manufacturers and reading technical bulletins as required
- ATA or NVQ is essential
- Reliable friendly and willing to continue gaining training to keep up with the latest technology
|Sector:||Property and Construction
|Salary:||£20,000 - £24,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Semi-Experienced Estimator on behalf of a company based in Earls Colne, Essex.
Your main responsibilities:
- To contact the clients, architects and engineers either by phone or email to obtain accurate information about their precast concrete flooring and/or stair requirement.
- To produce accurate quotations that reflect the clients’ requirements.
- To liaise with colleagues within the Sales and Estimating department regarding the project in order to increase the likelihood of securing the project.
- 1-2 years of experience within an Estimator position essential.
- A good understanding of the Construction industry.
- Additional knowledge of software such as Bluebeam and CAD software such as Autodesk is desirable although full training can be provided if necessary.
- Outstanding time management skills with the ability to prioritise accordingly.
- A confident and professional telephone manner is essential.
Working Monday - Friday, 40 hour week.
Free parking is available.
23 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
|Sector:||Recruitment and HR
|Salary:||£20,000 - £22,000 per annum|
Are you an experienced HR Administrator looking for your next role?
Just Recruitment is recruiting for an HR Administrator to join a company on a part-time basis (20-25 hours per week) to cover maternity.
Your duties will include:
- Assist with the recruitment process, including advertising job vacancies and arranging candidate interviews.
- Draft and send offer letters and contracts (new starter induction packs).
- Provide the first point of contact and excellent customer service.
- Resolve absence, holiday queries and first level benefits queries.
- Process leaver information ensuring all relevant information is prepared, processed and issued on time.
- Assist/distribute company announcements and ensure communication across the group.
- Manage department e-mail inbox.
- Assist with payroll queries.
- Maintain and establish accurate e-filing and storage systems in line with GDPR legislation.
- Respond to specific requests for information from internal and external clients at all levels.
- Managing employee data such as maintain the staff database to include the input of new starters, leavers, holidays and sickness records, probation reviews.
- Managing internal employee recognition scheme.
- Attend and participate in the Staff and Works Committee meetings.
- Organise employee training.
- Maintain Temporary worker onboarding process.
- Review company Suggestion Boxes.
- Maintain organisational charts.
- Assist the HR Manager with other duties in line with candidate’s skills and experience.
You will have experience in working with confidential information and in an HR environment, as well as have good analytical skills.
This is a part-time, contract position working 20-25 hours per week.
Interested? Apply today!
|Salary:||£29,000 - £30,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is seeking an enthusiastic Assistant Branch Manager to join a company based in Chelmsford.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation - offering a competitive salary and company bonus. Monday to Friday, 7.30am - 5pm and every other Saturday morning - overtime is paid.
Company bonus scheme.
Previous experience within a Builders / Plumbers merchants is essential.
- A hard-working polite team player.
- A self-motivated person who understands the importance of getting the job done and/or responding to the customer as promised, and on time.
- Should be punctual, well presented and like to operate in a clean and tidy manner.
- Positive with a friendly "can do" attitude.
- A good listener who is keen to learn, develop new skills and "get on" in the business.
- Thoughtful and resourceful, someone who enjoys solving problems.
- Real ambition and a desire to succeed would be beneficial as the role offers excellent opportunities to progress in the future.