Jobs currently available
|Salary:||£22,000 - £25,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is supporting a growing business based in Halstead - they are looking for a Key Customer Account Manager.
Your key role is to be the customers champion within the business handling all requirements for a key customer within the organisation. You will be the go-to person for this account, leading, developing, educating and inspiring in all of your duties.
Key duties include but are not limited too:
- To communicate effectively with all key personnel to ensure all client activities are coordinated in advance, suitably resourced, effectively managed and tracked.
- Identify and implement procedural improvements where appropriate.
- To be fully accountable for escalated customer service issues, and ensure successful resolution, through liaison with all department Managers and client.
- To manage client expectations of capabilities, including actual and potential service achievement.
- To build and manage the client relationships and to identify and pursue new growth opportunities with the client.
- To monitor and report operational and client-specific performance metrics, including support to your Director in the preparation and delivery of client business reviews.
- To develop new client campaigns and document procedures to ensure successful implementation and delivery.
- In association with the Management team, provide client-specific briefings in advance of new campaigns, and identify and address on-going training requirements relative to their account(s).
Key skills needed for this role:
- Team working
- Being client and customer-focused
- Being results-driven
- Willing to get involved with all areas of the business
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business - offering free parking and excellent company benefits.
A competitive package is available for the right candidate.
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||Discussed on application|
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Supply Planning Manager for their client based in Sudbury, Suffolk.
The role will involve leading a planning team responsible for the tactical purchasing, production scheduling and customer service of reagents and consumables according to customer orders, forecast and S&OP process.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Accountable for the production scheduling of a range of subcomponents and finished goods
- Accountable for the day to day purchasing through a team of material planners
- Responsible for key outputs and providing visuals for the site to track against key metrics, e.g. OTD
- Responsible for the stock of Raw Materials, Work in Progress, Accessories, Finished Goods and stock at Vendor
- Responsible for the supply element of the S&OP process, agreeing production volumes and ensuring resource, capacity and materials are in place to achieve.
- Key person on site for supply chain-related queries and processes
- Assess and improve Supplier Performance
- Liaise with: Stores, Warehouse, Quality, Production, Finance, and engineering to ensure all planned and possible downtime or overtime are accounted for
- Manage Customer and Senior Management expectations
- Responsible for Supply chain processes, procedures and use of CAPA/ IR tools
- Responsible for cost centre spend, budgets and forecasting
Your experience and skills:
- Experienced people manager
- Knowledge of production planning from a manufacturing environment
- Experience of purchasing
- Sound understanding of an ERP system and MRP
- Good verbal communication, comfortable with speaking to staff at all levels and able to justify decision-making process
- Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Quality comes first attitude
- Sound SAP knowledge
- Experience in leading projects/ tasks and working effectively in teams
- Comfortable with data analysis
- Desire to improve, lead
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment
- Business degree, or supply chain-related qualification, e.g. CIPS/ APICS
|Salary:||Discussed on application|
Are you a good communicator and highly organised?
Do you enjoy working within a team environment and able to work under pressure?
Just Recruitment is recruiting for an Account Coordinator to join their client’s team based in Braintree.
The role will involve:
- Working closely with the account manager on new developments
- Handle samples of new products and send to the customer for approval
- Liaise with purchasing in the UK or international sites for the quotation of pricing and sampling costs
- Update CRM.
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints efficiently and resolve those to a successful resolution
- Produce sales and stock reports using excel. Advanced Excel skills required (VLOOKUP’s, Pivot tables etc)
- Team worker
- Adaptive to new environment and fast learner
- Able to work in a fast pace and sometimes pressurised environment
- Good verbal and written communication skill to maintain effective communication with other members of the sales team, internal departments globally and clients
|Sector:||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting, a well-regarded business, based on the outskirts of Colchester- they are looking for a personable and proactive Accounts Administrator to join the team.
You will be responsible for providing proactive, financial information to all employees, where required, whilst driving best practice to comply with all company procedures, documented policies and financial legislation.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- Process all paperwork ensuring all payments and receipts comply with the correct procedures and are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Answer queries from customers/suppliers/employees providing accurate information to ensure excellent customer service is maintained.
- Input information into the relevant systems, for which you have responsibility, check and reconcile data where appropriate and identify and resolve any discrepancies to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Assist in the development of processes and procedures to improve the efficiency of financial activities within the department.
- Continually audit the accuracy of information held by the finance department to ensure standards are being adhered to.
- Monitor all information to ensure it is up to date and held in a secure location in order to comply with GDPR legislation.
Key skills and qualities required for this role:
- Working knowledge of basic accountancy principles
- Knowledge of payroll systems is preferable but not essential
- Applicable accounting qualification such as AAT
- Payroll experience and working in an office environment
- Accounting software and Microsoft office knowledge is essential - Sage is preferred
- Microsoft Excel beginner to an intermediate level
- Numeracy skills with an attention to detail
- Time management and the ability to meet deadlines
Due to the location of this company - you must have access to your own transport.
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitable candidate to grow and develop their career in a great team - excellent working environment, free parking and a competitive salary is available for the right candidate.
|Sector:||Media and Internet
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Executive?
Do you have working knowledge of Social Media and Email Campaigns?
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive on behalf of a company based in Colchester.
The purpose of this role is to take control of the company's clients digital marketing and social media activity.
Your duties will include:
- Working as part of the team to manage social media activity across various channels.
- Creating, editing and approving content for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, e-mails & relevant websites.
- Working with the marketing team in creating and approving posts and content for social media channels including paid-for ads.
- Implementation of affiliate window schemes.
- Ensuring content is optimised for search engines.
- Responsible for managing the website pop up/catfish ad schedule.
- Help maximise traffic and conversion rates from both paid for activity Google AdWords accounts as well as magazine websites.
- Support the marketing team with their digital needs and contribute to maximising income providing advice and best practices and suggested approaches as appropriate.
- Analytics and Reporting - report daily to the marketing manager as well as weekly/monthly summaries to the senior management ensuring that the information is easy to understand and accurate, use analytics to report back on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and social media activity.
- Commissioning of agencies, contractors, volunteers, where appropriate.
- Overseeing and management of day to day stock control including problem-solving
- Working to agreed budgets and targets.
This is a full-time, permanent role working Monday – Friday 09.00 – 17.30