Jobs currently available
|Sector:||Transport, Logistics and Shipping
|Salary:||£18,000 - £22,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is looking for a driver to join a large and well-established business, with multiple branches across the UK.
This position will be based at their Chelmsford branch.
The role involves delivering various items to locations in and around the Chelmsford area.
You must have a full clean driving licence and have experience of driving either transit or LWB vans.
- 45 per week Mon-Fri 7:30 - 5 plus 2 Saturday mornings (8am-12pm) per month - paid at overtime rates!
- Salary Negotiable.
- Attendance bonus scheme.
- Company pension scheme.
- Shared profit scheme.
- Uniform and PPE provided.
Duties will include:
- Deliveries in and around Chelmsford
- Assisting with various warehouse duties
- Proving a friendly service to customers and other staff whilst out on the road and within the branch as and when required.
- Working with the team to ensure the branch runs smoothly and customers are delighted with the service.
In order to be considered for this role you must have worked in a similar role, have excellent IT skills and a good telephone manner.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that promotes from within, provides extra training and development and further company benefits.
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||£17,500 - £27,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Workshop Technician/Mechanic on behalf of a leading independent parts specialists based on the outskirts of Sudbury, Suffolk.
- £17,500 - £27,000 depending on experience.
Great working environment in a high-spec workshop with heating and insulated flooring, to ensure employees are comfortable all year round.
- Repair and refurbish motors and gearboxes.
- Stripping down engines.
- Disassemble and fix parts.
- Complete root-cause analysis.
- 23 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- Free parking.
- Profit share scheme, available after probation.
- Medical scheme, available after probation.
- PPE provided including boots and company branded tshirts / fleeces.
- Training courses.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company offering lots of progression and excellent benefits.
Candidates must drive due to the location of the company, and will occasionally be required to drive company vehicles.
|Salary:||To be discussed on application|
Are you looking to work for an exciting new start-up business offering a great opportunity for you to grow?
Have you worked to targets, and enjoy selling?
Just Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for an Account Manager for our client based in Witham.
The role of the Account Manager is to build and develop relationships with new members, working with them throughout their one month free trial and ultimately upgrading them to a paying member.
There will be no cold calling in this role, all leads have come to express their interest!
If you love working in a team, talking to new people, have worked in sales before and have good verbal and written skills then this could be the role for you!
This is a full-time, permanent role working Monday – Friday.
|Sector:||Law and Security
|Salary:||£22,000 per annum|
|Location:||Clacton on Sea
Just Recruitment is excited to be recruiting for one of the East of England’s longest established Legal Firms.
Operating for over 250 years, they are a full-service law firm, which has doubled in sized over the past four years, and they are looking to expand further by hiring a new Legal Secretary for their Clacton branch.
They are looking for someone with experience of;
- Electronic diary management.
- Telephone liaison.
- Front of house/reception duties.
- Digital transcription systems.
- Using accounts software.
- Various other clerical and administrative duties.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Legal Secretary, with a genuine passion for building a career within the law.
They must also have fast typing speeds and the ability to multi-task effectively.
In return you will receive;
- A competitive salary.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- As well as a whole host of other benefits.
|Sector:||Hospitality and Events Management
|Salary:||£20,000 - £24,000 per annum|
Luxury, grandeur and spectacular!
Our client, one of the finest country house venues in the tantalising Essex Countryside have a fantastic opportunity for you.
They are seeking a full time Wedding and Sales Manager to join their team to support the corporate, wedding sales and planning team on a 12 Month Maternity Cover Contract.
You will be working alongside the Head of Wedding Planning and the CEO in a buzzing environment, that requires you to focus on every little detail to deliver beyond expectations.
You will be responsible for;
- Hosting all wedding show rounds.
- Preparing for open evenings and open days.
- Following up with potential brides or clients to discuss set up and more detailed planning.
- Working alongside the Operations Team.
- Work in conjunction with all event staff and catering partners to ensure the function is delivered to the high standards expected.
- Manage external suppliers.
- To assist other department managers as and when required.
Please note - this venue will be holding a sensational Christmas Fayre in 2020, along side the normal duties you will also have a heavy hand within the planning and organisation of this spectacular event!
If you have previous experience of wedding sales and managing weddings then we want to hear from you!
Due to the location, you must hold a full UK license and have access to a car.