Jobs currently available
|Sector:||Transport, Logistics and Shipping
|Salary:||£10.66 - £10.94 per hour|
|Location:||Bury St. Edmunds
Just Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of a growing logistics organisation, based on the outskirts of Bury St. Edmunds, for a Warehouse Team Leader to its existing team.
The key purpose of this role is to help lead the warehouse teams to deliver the operational service required by the company’s customers and its senior management team.
- Putting away products efficiently
- Picking products as per customer specifications
- Packing orders to ensure safety in the delivery
- Loading deliveries
- Managing tasks in a safe and orderly manner
- Working with the management team to make the operation as efficient as possible
- Supporting other members of staff in the operation
- Undertaking any other duties as may be required
- Completing warehouse documentation as required, ensuring their accuracy and identifying other relevant information to report
- Have full knowledge of the products you are handling
- Ensuring the warehouse is kept tidy and organised
- Assisting in other areas of business as required
- Operate safely and effectively according to training and ensuring other members of staff do the same and regular checks are made on all machinery
- Ensure other members of staff are effective
- Unloading and checking goods in
- Checking orders, ensuring accuracy
- Managing operations via relevant WMS
- Take responsibility for the locking up procedure for the warehouse/site
- Under guidance from the site manager, deputise for Supervisor when absent
- Lead team and the activities in the day-to-day operation
- Reporting all damages, breakages, issues and H&S near misses or accidents to the relevant line manager or other available management
- Log any customer / KPI / internal information as required
- Ensure timesheets are completed correctly as required
- Develop strong relationships with all personnel
- Be aware of our business goals and support them
- Maintain good relationships with all stakeholders working efficiently together
- Report any issues to the line manager in a timely manner
- Communicate with all stakeholders in a positive and professional manner
- When deputising plans the workload for the warehouse team effectively
- Help the management team identify potential time pressures within the operation
- Understanding and awareness of cost control
- Act as a mentor to any new employees
- Help support other staff members or small teams when required
Qualifications and skills required:
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Intermediate PC / WMS skills
- Prior knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems
- Knowledge of company health and safety policy and procedures
- Housekeeping awareness
- Qualifications to operate relevant MHE
- Qualifications to operate PPT and Counterbalance Forklift
- An understanding of the business goals and objectives
- Physically active
- Communications with customer
- People management
Working hours are Monday to Friday - 14.30 to 23.00.
Due to the location of the business, you must have access to your own transport.
|Sector:||Marketing, Advertising and PR
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a well established, growing business, based in Witham, that is looking to add a Marketing Manager to its existing team.
The company is seeking an experienced and versatile person able to lead day-to-day marketing activities along with long-term strategic business marketing plans in line with the overall business strategy.
- Publish content to all social media channels in line with Departmental Guidelines (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram etc) and in line with guidelines within the Marketing and Communications Strategy.
- Execute and manage social media campaigns to build followers, enhance visibility, and drive engagement.
- Conduct analysis to assess the performance of digital content.
- Identify suitable print/digital advertising opportunities and negotiate space accordingly.
- Design ads in liaison with an external graphic design consultant where necessary.
- Act as brand guardian and maintain brand assets – in conjunction with a design agency.
- Manage, develop, and market new brands.
- Management of the Marketing Budget, in liaison with relevant departments, to ensure appropriate and effective spending.
- Identify key goals for analytics data and use together with information on traffic to make informed and development decisions.
Key skills and competencies:
- Experience with online marketing and social media strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in the development of brands, marketing plans and campaigns.
- An eye for creativity and metrics-driven marketing.
8.30am until 5.00pm, Monday to Thursday.
8.30am until 4.30pm each Friday.
1 hour lunch.
|Sector:||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
|Salary:||Discussed on application|
Just Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting for a Finance Manager on behalf of a company based in Braintree, Essex.
As the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for contributing to the company's strategic direction and overseeing the Finance Department with support to the business.
You will also be involved in managing a local team of 2 people and liaising with the central finance team located abroad.
The role involves being responsible for the financial management of the annual budgeting and forecasting processes, budget controlling, financial analysis, reporting as well as financial planning and accounting.
- Produce financial reporting and analysis on specific systems
- Develop performance measures to support the company's strategic direction
- Setting and overseeing business controlling (Manufacturing, Distribution)
- Interface with the group consolidation team for all new processes, requirements, and any topics where the company could be involved
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Manage the internal control process and report to the central team
- Report financial results to the board manage and oversee accounting, payroll, bank, auditor relations, legal, tax, and treasury
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
- Graduate degree, CA/CPA qualification and/or MBA in finance
- Proven experience as Senior Finance Manager or Business Controlling with management for at least 5 years.
- Previous people management experience
- Experience in aerospace and MRO preferred
- Good knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Business intelligence tooling
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a well-established, growing business, based in Witham, that is looking to add a Stock Control Assistant to its existing team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To implement fully all instructions given by the Stock Manager
- Stock checking products and adjusting stock to amend all systems
- Release backorders that are high priority
- Review locations to ensure the stock is in the correct picking sector
- Good attention to detail
- Good PC skills
- Good communication skills
|Salary:||£18,089.76 per annum|
Just Recruitment is recruiting for General Operators (Beverages) to join a well-established, forward-looking, independent family-run company based in Witham.
For this role, you will operate equipment and drive the output of a range of high-quality alcohol-based bottled beverages.
Hours: 39 hours/4 days per week.
The overall purpose of the job:
Safely and efficiently operate within the logistics area and if required operate equipment within the warehouse. Responsible for maximising the output of the required quality. Demonstrate basic competence and basic technical understanding of the equipment and processes. Other duties as required from time to time.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Adherence of self and team to SHE standards on line.
- Trained and competent to L2 (with some L3’s) in 5S implementation.
- Raise Pick notes on HICS, despatch on HICS and EMCS.
- HICS inputting and raising pick notes.
- Area 1 - 100% @L3 competent, Area 2 – 50% @L2.
- Stock loss and Gains investigation.
SHE (Safety, Health & Environment):
- Ensure that self and team are capable of safely performing their tasks.
- Monitor that the team safely perform their tasks. Work to correct any unsafe practices. Immediately address unsafe conditions.
- Set and maintain excellent housekeeping procedures and practises in Production using 5S as the standard model for workplace organisation.
- Report accidents & incidents. Ensure personal involvement in investigating accidents/incidents in your areas. Promote SHE activities and target ‘zero accident behaviour’
- Conduct risk assessments in your area.
- Promote and initiate modifications to equipment to ensure safe working.
- Intervene if employees, contractors or visitors are putting themselves or others at risk
- Ensure ISO procedures are up to date and followed by team & self.
- Work with others to improve the Housekeeping on site.
- Understand and ensure the key points of BRC standards and independent hygiene standards are maintained at all times.
- Perform periodic audits of 5S/BRC/ISO standards within all areas. Record them.
- Perform and record tests on products as required.
- Report all non-conformances (complete paperwork as required) e.g. QA 30s & PDRs.
- Ensure repack and rework notes are completed.
- Guide Auditors and Visitors around the plant when required.
- Maintain HACCP principles and be a member of the HACCP team if required.
- Independent family run business
- Investors in People accredited since 2001
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Annual Performance Bonus scheme (up to 5% of salary)
- Generous Pension contribution
- An extra day’s holiday after 5 completed years of service
- Voluntary overtime based on the needs of the business
- Holiday premium on additional hours worked throughout the year
- Access to an employee assistance helpline