Jobs currently available
|Sector:||Public Service and Administration
|Salary:||£20,000 - £25,000 per annum|
Are you an experienced Sales Support Administrator looking for your next challenge?
Just Recruitment is seeking to fill an admin position on behalf of a company in Colchester.
The purpose of this role is to support the sales team in all administration duties.
The role would include:
- Raising quotations
- Liaising with suppliers for bespoke products
- Taking orders over the phone ready for processing
- Outbound calling to existing clients when the sales member need your assistance
- Updating the CRM with meeting notes and action points
- Potentially supporting the customer service team with order processing if required
You will be expected to:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Have good IT skills, picking up systems and processes fast
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be consistent and determined to get the job done
- Be personally organised, managing their time to ensure KPI’s are achieved
- Be confident on the phone with friendly phone manager
- Have great communication skills
This is a full-time, permanent position working Monday – Friday 07.30 – 16.30.
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||£10.20 per hour|
Just Recruitment is looking for a Quality Inspector on behalf of a forward-thinking and growing manufacturing business, based on the outskirts of Halstead.
You will be overseeing all quality processes on the night shift. To be considered for this role you must have experience working in a similar role within a food manufacturing environment.
Key duties will include:
- Conducting internal checks, including hygiene, GMP, glass. Maintenance of audit schedules.
- Ensuring hygiene standards in the factory is maintained. This will include undertaking a regular swabbing regime.
- Scale check.
- Control of allergens, including allergen swabbing.
- Monitoring CCP’s.
- Control each recipe.
- Record and control times and temperatures.
- Through close interaction with production staff, maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Monitor documentation for rotation numbers and batching.
- Check product labels and the printing of product labels.
- Control of quarantined goods.
- Work to a daily task list.
- Daily reports/handovers to the Quality Manager.
- Help with stock control ensuring the right quantities are recorded onto Sage 200.
- Managing packaging control systems.
- Helping to prep for external audits such as BRC.
- Responsible for pest control and managing the internal non-conformance system.
- Working on method to drive down the number of customer complaints.
Working hours are 22:00pm-07:00am, Sunday-Thursday.
Pay rate is £10.20 per hour worked, plus £5.00 attendance bonus per day after successful completion of your 3 month probation period.
|Sector:||Marketing, Advertising and PR
|Salary:||Up to £45,000 per annum|
Do you have expert knowledge of SEO strategies?
Just Recruitment is seeking an SEO Technical Manager with strong web analytics and web development skills to join an award-winning digital marketing company.
You will be involved in the strategy, execution and monitoring of technical SEO projects. This is a challenging role and you will need to be passionate and ambitious with a high level of analytical and development experience.
The role requires:
- An outstanding understanding of on-page and technical SEO including knowledge of algorithm updates such as Penguin, Panda and Hummingbird.
- A thorough understanding of different content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal and Joomla.
- Excellent analytical skills, including a good working knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Moz, SEMrush and Majestic SEO, Search Metrics and Screaming Frog.
- Experience of conversion rate optimisation and implementing a/b testing.
- A wider experience of digital marketing and channels such as social media, paid search and content marketing and how these affect SEO.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar SEO or search position.
- Agency experience would be an advantage.
- Working for a multi-award winning agency.
- Fully remote working.
- Top of the range laptop to work from.
- Competitive salary.
- Company pension scheme.
- Opportunities to progress if you’re up for the challenge.
- Training sessions galore across multi-disciplines.
- Increase in holiday with length of service.
|Salary:||£20,000 - £25,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a well-regarded and forward-thinking organisation - based on the outskirts of Braintree, looking to add a Technical Assistant to their long-standing team.
The key element of the role is to provide Technical Support across the business working with both the creative, digital and IT-Based teams.
You will be responsible for delivering support and solutions for a wide range of projects.
Requirements for the role:
- 2 years’ experience in scripting or programming. PowerShell, .NET, File Maker Script would be beneficial.
- 2 years’ experience in general database design and administration.
- Experience of administering and working within MS Windows server environments.
- Experience in print industry or interest in graphic/web design would be advantageous.
- Advanced GNVQ in IT (or similar vocation), equivalent A level or higher.
- Competent in MS Windows 10 and Microsoft Office.
- Some experience of working in an IT support role as part of a team.
- Some exposure to, and a keen interest in scripting and programming.
- Competent on Mac OS.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to continue with an IT support based role.
Limited parking is available onsite but a competitive and excellent salary is on offer.
|Sector:||Public Service and Administration
|Salary:||Up to £21,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Technical Sales Secretary on behalf of a manufacturing company based in Ipswich.
You will be based within the administration department, to join the team currently consisting of the Head PA to Technical Sales and the Quality Assurance Secretary.
This is a proactive administration team always looking to develop and streamline procedures to enhance the support they offer to customers and colleagues.
- Providing full secretarial support to six or seven technical sales managers.
- This includes preparing, in some cases compiling, and issuing correspondence, reports, project specifications and price quotations in collaboration with the technical sales managers, quality reports, approved installer lists, guarantees, warranties and other information packages.
- Liaising with clients both verbally and in writing on behalf of the technical sales managers, monitoring requirements during the project cycle, compiling and providing relevant and timely information.
- Receiving and answering telephone and email enquiries in a friendly and professional way,
- Collecting and recording pertinent information to pass on to colleagues as required.
- Assisting the Head PA to organise administrative and design documents needed to fulfil technical sales team and customer requests.
- Assisting with day to day management of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Salesforce database, creating accounts and projects, inputting and maintaining accurate data on behalf of technical sales managers, uploading documents, running reports.
- Providing cover when departmental colleagues are absent.
- Assisting with maintaining office and sales team calendars.
- Excellent computer and secretarial skills using Word, Excel and Outlook. Being able to take notes or dictation over the phone would be useful.
- Also required is the organisation to maintain accurate CRM records and consistent filing regimes in project folders.
- An ability to look for solutions and a willingness to provide constructive and empathetic customer service and colleague collaboration.
- A friendly and helpful telephone manner, a good command of English and an ability to communicate clearly and effectively with our valued customers and clients.
- The Ipswich office is based on the ground floor, modern, air-conditioned premises.
- Working hours will be 9.00 am to 5.30 pm with a one hour break for lunch.
- In a full calendar year annual leave allocation is 25 days, in addition to paid Bank Holidays, though some days have to be reserved for the period between Christmas and New Year when the office is closed.
- Annual leave is calculated on a pro-rata basis for employment during part of a year.