Jobs currently available
|Sector:||Transport, Logistics and Shipping
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting, a transport and logistics business, based on the outskirts of Colchester – that is looking to add a Transport Administrator to its existing team.
The key element of the role is to assist with the transport plan and ensure that the customer journey throughout the organisation is as smooth as possible, dealing with any issues as they arise and preparing all required documentation. You will be providing all admin support in a competent and confident manner.
Key duties include:
- Carry out the data entry of information onto the relevant system, identifying and resolving any discrepancies
- Prepare all documentation relating to the movement/transportation of goods in an accurate and efficient manner to deliver high customer service levels
- Communicate effectively and in a timely manner to all relevant external and internal clients to maintain the key flow of information
- Answer and direct queries promptly and in a professional manner providing accurate information to ensure excellent customer service is being delivered
- Complete general administrative duties in an efficient and effective manner to deliver a world-class service
- Maintain relevant system by accurately inputting the required data, in addition to checking and reconciling data where appropriate and identifying and resolving any discrepancies to ensure 100% accuracy
- Update, produce and communicate all business KPI’s to monitor service delivery levels
- Work as part of a team and participate in cross-training initiatives to provide effective cover in a colleague’s absence
- Operate a high standard of general housekeeping and work in a safe manner complying with all health and safety regulations in order to maintain a clean, safe and tidy working environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business offering a competitive package, further training and development.
Free parking is available on site.
Due to the nature of the business - working hours are from Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm - (some flexibility if offered).
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a well-regarded and long-standing business based on the outskirts of Colchester – that is looking to recruit a sales-driven Sales Account Manager to its existing, successful team.
As an Account Manager, your dynamic role will be to generate and grow revenues across the company's commercial portfolio via digital, social media, audio, video sponsorships and printed magazines.
You will be a fundamental member of its well-supported, creative team and will have a crucial role in promoting the organisation, developing new accounts, growing existing relationships and delivering high-quality, targeted advertising solutions to a range of clients and agencies.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To proactively represent the commercial proposition to clients and agencies with creative solutions and deliver revenue growth
- Effectively manage a portfolio of clients and introduce new clients to the business
- Create bespoke multi-channel proposals to meet clients' needs with a strong focus on digital solutions
- Close and secure proposals with clients via phone, email and video calls
- Help ensure campaigns are delivered correctly and on time with the help of the digital production department
- Successful sales experience and preferably within media and publishing but not essential
- Passion for digital media and creative thinking
- Proven ability to work successfully both within a team and autonomously
- Strong communicator - able to build appropriate rapport easily at all levels.
- Engaging and open. Ability to bring relevant debate to the table
- Motivated and driven to hit predefined targets
- Great customer service/relation skills
- The ability to manage and prioritise your workload and take ownership of all assigned tasks and deliver within set deadlines
- Quick learner and adaptable
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a well-established business based in Witham looking to add an Account Manager to its existing team.
You will be responsible for increasing revenue, profit and taking more market share of training and services provided to the end user.
- Continue to build and maintain relationships with clients, key internal managers and external suppliers showing your ability to grow your individual account territories
- Drive, maintain and grow your dedicated territories
- Maintain and manage your allocated trainer's diary
- Work towards and achieve company sales targets and KPIs
- Plan and organise and implement outbound call schedule
- Proven track record in an Account Manager role – preferably within the dental industry
- Demonstrable experience in protecting and growing accounts to deliver against the target
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft computer packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
Other details for this role:
- 3 days in the office and 2 working from home after training
- No cold calling
- Commission paid per quarter if targets are hit
|Sector:||Public Service and Administration
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a well-established business based in Sudbury looking to add a Secretary to its existing team.
The role will be based in the Conveyancing Department and will involve assisting the lawyer, audio typing, preparing documents, answering the phone, dealing with enquiries and assisting clients.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Audio typing
- Preparing letters and drafting documents
- Handling diaries and booking appointments
- Answering the phone and dealing with queries
- Witnessing documents
- ID checks
- General secretarial duties
For this position, you will have:
- Experience in a secretarial position.
- Experience within the law sector would be advantageous.
- You will have audio typing experience and excellent typing skills.
- You will need to have a good level of IT literacy.
- Experience in Word is essential and Excel would be useful.
- Pride in your work.
Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm.
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||Discussed on application|
Just Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a company’s Multi Spindle Automatic lathe(s) cell, running and setting various Multi Spindle Automatic lathes. These are CAM Autos, not CNC.
Hours of work:
4 day working week
Tuesday to Thursday, 06:00 to 16:30.
Friday 06:00 to 15:30.
Monday to Wednesday, 11:30 to 22:00.
Thursday, 11:30 to 21:00.
Working as part of a small team responsible for the safe operation of multi-spindle automatic lathes in accordance with the tools list and work instructions.
Loading bars, setting and operating to meet the desired quantities, conducting in-process inspection, checking against drawings and specifications to ensure accurate production to the highest standards.
- Able to set and operate Multi Spindle Automatic lathes. (Non CNC).
- Proficient in a range of measuring equipment and inspection techniques.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to apply good practical skills.
- Ability to follow written instructions.
- Training will be provided to add and enhance skills as required.
- Be self-motivated and able to work well in a team.