Jobs currently available
|Salary:||£10.00 - £11.00 per hour|
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a goods in and despatch person with some QC experience on behalf of a company based in Colchester.
You will be responsible for booking in and booking out all deliveries for the company. Competent skills in use of computers and Excel is essential for this position.
To assist the two Production Managers with the coordination and control of all goods in and out process, for all departments. Excellent communication between departments is necessary.
- Oversee all goods arriving and being despatched from the factory in an orderly manner
- Quality control of all products leaving and entering the factory from finishers or being sent directly to clients
- Compiling pallets lists using Excel
- Keep the despatch list up to date for purchasing and sales information
- Collate all the delivery notes for the purchasing dept to collect and check them against the purchase order and mark that they have arrived
- Meticulous attention to detail, alongside a high level of accuracy
- Keeping work area clean and tidy
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise simultaneous multiple tasks
- Ability to read CAD drawings desirable but not essential
- Forklift licence preferred
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||£18,000 - £20,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is looking for a Machine Operator/Assembler for a client based on the outskirts of Sudbury.
The role will involve the following skills:
- Assembly of timber staircases from in-house manufactured components.
- Working to daily/weekly deadlines.
- Assisting with machining standard parts for staircase assembly.
- Assisting team with loading and despatching finished goods and making the necessary despatch records.
- Use of a variety of hand and power tools including power screw drivers and nail guns.
- Application of specialist adhesives.
- The use of special stair press, squares and other measuring tools to ensure that products are put together accurately and consistently.
- Machine setting: loading of cutting tools to magazine and placing work holding equipment on machine bed.
- Loading of work-piece blanks to machine table using laser alignment system or other stop/location devices where necessary.
- Machine operation: Exercising awareness whilst machines are ‘in cycle’, clearing of waste and offcuts and remaining watchful for other employees approaching the area where the machines are in ‘automatic operation’.
In addition, candidates should be:
- Physically fit and be able to carry out this task across the entire working day.
- Able to lift and carry parts and materials and be experienced in group lifting activities when the need arises.
- Comfortable with handling workshop documentation, adhering to established works procedures and eventual involvement in computer-based data entry.
- Have a familiarity with timber machining and how cutter rotation, in and out paths can Additional skills in first aid, H&S, manual handling (maybe with supporting vocational qualifications) or fork truck driving will also be noted.
- Reading component data from workshop documentation including drawings and cutting lists.
- Carrying out daily/weekly/monthly maintenance and cleaning of machinery to keep in good working order.
- Any candidate who has had prior experience of CNC machining of timber components will be of interest
Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm
20 days plus bank holidays
Standard gov pension scheme.
Just Recruitment is delighted to be representing a company based on the outskirts of Colchester, they are looking for a new member of the sales team.
Are you a driven sales person looking for a new business role?
Would you like to self manage your day, drive your own leads and develop new business?
Would you like to work in a role where you have autonomy?
The package offered includes a basic salary and commission, this is uncapped and the average sales person is earning in excess of £40k.
As well as a good financial package you will have 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, staff benefits, an excellent working environment and the opportunity to progress.
You will also have a fully expensed company car!
Your normal working hours will be Monday to Friday 9 - 5:30 but this role does require some travel and 1 night away away from home (Thursday night - fully expensed and meals included)
You must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent communications skills.
- Be able to communicate at all levels as you will need to deliver information to stakeholders.
- Excellent IT skills.
- A real desire to be successful.
- Outgoing, bright personality.
- It would be beneficial to have but not essential.
- Sales experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to build a successful career, its all about you!
Please note that due to the nature of the role and travel required you must have a full clean driving licence and be prepared to stay away from home 1 night a week (Thursday).
|Sector:||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
|Salary:||£19,000 - £23,000 per annum|
|Location:||Norfolk – Norwich
Our client, a leading independent accountancy firm are looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator to join their practice in Norfolk
This role may be suitable for you if you have previously been involved in the preparation of payrolls (ideally within a bureau environment) and if you have a keen interest in further developing your skills and becoming part of a busy payroll bureau.
The available position is working within the Business and Private Team in the payroll bureau, assisting with the processing of client payrolls which vary in frequency (weekly, monthly, 2/4 weekly) and in size (1 to 100+ employees).
You will have the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of the payroll function and will have the potential to progress with increased responsibility for clients. We are looking for a candidate with good communication skills, who enjoys working as part of a team, has the ability to organise their workload and an appetite for learning and development.
Addresses, discusses and advances conclusion in respect of technical and audit issues identified during the course of the audit
Controls the audit in relation to timescales, budgets and risk managements procedures
Provides feedback through regular communication and timely assignment appraisal
To be conserved for the role you will have:
- SAGE and / or Payroll Professional (formerly known as Star) experience.
- Xero / Quickbooks payroll experience.
- Background in working in a payroll bureau environment
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||Discussed on application|
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a GRINDING OPERATIVE for their client based in Braintree, Essex.
This is a rewarding role and will appeal particularly to applicants who have basic cylindrical grinding experience and who thrive on challenges.
This role is varied with opportunities to enhance exiting skills and learn new, training will be provided as required.
- Experience of precision or Tool room grinding.
- Knowledge of cylindrical grinding principles.
- Proven engineering background in a similar environment.
- Willingness and ability to work as part of a team.
- Must be physically fit as repetitive lifting/moving is required.
- Ideally similar background in manufacturing, production and grinding-based roles, would be advantageous but not essential.
- Use of pre-set meters and gauges to check conformity of product.
- A willingness to learn and constantly improve.
- Good team worker.
Hours of Work:
- Monday – Thursday: 7.30am – 16.00pm.
- Friday: 7.30am – 15.00pm 39 hours per week.
Additional hours at overtime rate are available to suit business demands.