If you have lost your account password but know your account email address you may use this form to request an email with a link to reset your password.
Jobs currently available
|Sector:||Law and Security
|Salary:||£20,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a well-established business based in Sudbury looking to add a Secretary to its existing team.
The role will be based in the Residential Property/Conveyancing Department and will involve assisting the lawyer, audio typing, preparing documents, answering the phone, dealing with enquiries and assisting clients.
- Audio Typing
- Preparing letters and drafting documents
- Handling diaries and booking appointments
- Answering the phone and dealing with queries
- Witnessing documents
- ID checks
- General secretarial duties
You will ideally have experience in a secretarial position. Experience within the law sector would be advantageous. You will have audio typing experience and excellent typing skills. You will need to have a good level of IT literacy, experience in Microsoft Word essential, and Excel would be useful.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||£18,000 - £25,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is currently seeking a Production Planner for its client based in Witham.
- Coordinate production workflow for multiple products
- Schedule work according to production needs
- Monitor a project's progress to ensure it's following the schedule
- Keep paperwork organized
- Collaborate with the sales and production department
- Assist management to resolve problems with late shipments, material shortages, customer schedule changes, and cancellations of customer orders
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ERP systems
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
Just Recruitment is delighted to be working with a large organisation - with stores across the UK, they are seeking an enthusiastic Assistant Branch Manager to join their team in Basildon.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation - offering a competitive salary and company bonus.
Monday to Friday: 7.30am - 5pm and every other Saturday morning - overtime is paid.
Company bonus scheme
Previous experience within Builders/Plumbers merchants is essential.
- A hard-working polite team player.
- A self-motivated person who understands the importance of getting the job done and/or responding to the customer as promised, and on time.
- Should be punctual, well presented and like to operate in a clean and tidy manner.
- Positive with a friendly "can do" attitude.
- A good listener who is keen to learn, develop new skills and "get on" in the business.
- Thoughtful and resourceful, someone who enjoys solving problems.
- Real ambition and a desire to succeed would be beneficial, as the role offers excellent opportunities to progress in the future.
Just Recruitment is currently seeking a Production Assistant for its well-established client based in Witham.
- Completing orders and preparing vinyl
- Preparing orders ready for dispatch, including packing
- Working towards tight deadlines
- Keeping production area clean and tidy
- Supporting other departments when busy
- Updating Production paperwork
8am – 4.30pm with a half-hour lunch break
Overtime is available and is paid at time and a half
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||£10.00 - £10.50 per hour|
Just Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Assistant for its client based in Braintree, Essex.
Due to continued growth and succession planning our client has an opportunity for an individual to join their team. The company operates a small but extremely busy Turning Department equipped with CNC Turning centres, Sliding Head and Multi-spindle Auto Lathes. Storage and distribution of raw materials is a critical part of their operation.
You will work a permanent dayshift. Daily duties will be aligned with the company’s operational needs for the appropriate raw materials to be available at their point of use as scheduled by production. The team will comprise of two employees.
You will need previous experience in the use of a counterbalance forklift/Combi lift.
- Loading materials (in bar or billet form) to the Lathes and moving bar stock from our High Bay Warehouse Facility to the Turning Cell.
- Palletising finished work in preparation for shipment to Heat Treatments and protecting using waterproof film.
- Clearing swarf and chips from machines and emptying chip bins into scrap metal skips.
- Unloading/loading commercial vehicles.
- Machine minding and carrying out fettling and deburring operations.
- Verifying incoming raw materials by checking weight, bar sizes and specification.
Hours of Work:
- Monday – Thursday: 7.30 – 16.00
- Friday: 7.30 – 15.00.
- 39-hours per week.
Additional hours at overtime rates are available to suit business demands.
In return, we offer a competitive salary; after a qualifying period health care cashback scheme and company pension contributions, a generous holiday allowance of 25 days per year (full-time allocation) plus bank holidays and free on-site parking.