Already have an account? Log in here.
Jobs currently available
|Sector:||Public Service and Administration
|Salary:||£22,000 - £25,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is working with a growing organisation based on the outskirts of Colchester that is looking to add a Sales Administrator to its team.
Working in a busy sales office, you will manage the enquiries received and process accordingly - following the process from start to finish, liaising with the wider business team as required.
Conducting sales schedules, liaising with purchasing on product lead times, advising of delivery dates and communicating any information to the relevant people within associated businesses.
The role also involves dealing with all general client enquiries/issues and after-sales support.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to be customer-focused, have excellent attention to detail and possess excellent IT and communication skills.
Please note due to company location, you will need to have access to your own transport.
Working Monday to Friday - free parking is available on site.
|Sector:||Transport, Logistics and Shipping
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a growing, well-established, organisation based in Sudbury - looking to add a Customer Service and Logistics Administrator to its long-standing team.
This role will be extremely varied and there will be scope for you to make this role your own.
As a Customer Service and Logistics Administrator, you will deal directly with customers by phone or email providing stock updates, pricing and delivery information. You will respond promptly to all customer enquiries. You will also be responsible for booking all transport for goods picked using the preferred suppliers.
- Ensure customer and client delivery requirements are met
- Daily telephone and email contact with customers and clients
- Administration of order processing
- Invoicing customers
- Dispatch pallets/parcels by ensuring labels are printed and booked with the respective carrier
- Previous experience of working in a customer service driven organisation advantageous
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good listening skills, tactful and courteous
- Ability to build effective working relationships with customers/clients, whilst appreciating the need for maintaining confidentiality
- Good organisation skills with the ability to prioritise
- Good working knowledge of IT packages e.g. Word and Excel
- Experience in using SAGE advantageous
Working 0800 – 1700 hours with 1 hour for lunch. Flexibility is required in line with peak demands.
Free parking is available on site.
20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Are you a good communicator and highly organised?
Do you enjoy working within a team environment and are able to work under pressure?
Just Recruitment is looking for a Customer Service Agent to be responsible for delivering the highest standard of customer excellence and sales support to our client’s customers. The role is based in Witham.
- To provide quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries across a variety of platforms, and effectively handling customer complaints and escalations
- To process all customer orders in accordance to the Sales Order Processing procedure, adhering to policies
- Accurately records and logs interactions on CRM against every customer communication.
- To be proactive in maximising all sales by upselling, cross-selling, growing account spends, activating inactive or closed accounts, whilst passing on leads and opportunities as and when required across the business
- Excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills with an attention to detail
- Excellent time management and prioritising skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Proven track record in a similar Sales or Customer Service role.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft computer packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
|Sector:||Creative Arts and Design
Just Recruitment is recruiting for an Artworker/Designer position on behalf of a company based in Braintree.
Within this position, you will be working closely with the Artworker, Digital and IT Teams and will be responsible for delivering support as well as engaging solutions for a wide range of both digital and print solutions.
- Mac/PC skills and technical knowledge in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficiency in MS Windows 10 and Microsoft Office applications – Teams, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of typography and layout
- Good knowledge of printing processes
- Organised approach and eye for detail
- Self-motivated and the ability to work to deadlines
- Able to remain calm and work under pressure
- Team player and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Keen to expand your capabilities
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a growing organisation, at the forefront of its sector – looking to add a Flexographic Press Operator to their team.
- Working to ensure compliance of finished goods products and to ensure timely delivery of the product to all customers
- Setting up orders and ensuring jobs are created to spec pages
- Ensuring print quality is as per customer approval
- Scanning orders through the company's ERP system to deduct stock
- Ensure all areas are kept clean, tidy and organised
- Reporting any issues to the production manager
- Keep the machine maintained and clean to the factory-recommended level
- Report any machine problems to the production manager
Hours: 7.00am - 3.30pm.
Free parking is available on site.