Already have an account? Log in here.
Jobs currently available
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
Just Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer for a company based in Haverhill, Suffolk.
The company design, develop, prototype and high-volume manufacture for its clients and their special applications worldwide.
Its products address customer challenges related to custom optical connectivity and cable assembly solutions. These include hermetically sealed optical sub-systems, high-efficiency laser and detector coupling. Applications range from traditional fibre optic networking to industrial, nuclear, space and medical applications.
To support the Manufacturing of existing products and processes to meet stringent customer expectations of timescales, cost and reliability.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- To oversee and provide direct Engineering support to the manufacturing team
- To ensure products are manufactured to an agreed specification
- Create and update documentation for the manufacture of products (i.e. work instructions and process cards)
- To assist in the training of all personnel
- Actively working to improve manufacturing yields and product reliability
- Support on-time transfer of products and services to manufacturing
- To participate in continuous improvement activities to deliver process time and manufacturing cost reduction
- Commissioning and maintenance of existing tooling/equipment, and where appropriate, identify new equipment needs
- Attend customer and supplier liaison meetings as required, providing technical assistance to customers and Sales
- Drive problem-solving Task Teams.
- Provide the Quality department with engineering support on RMA’s, vendor evaluation and all quality reports when required
Knowledge, Experience, and skills required:
- Degree in an engineering discipline
- Hands-on with a pragmatic approach and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication and influencing skills
- Good analytical skills, data analysis and presentation
- Sound grasp of statistical techniques
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively and efficiently
- Strong team player yet capable of independent and creative thinking
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an Engineer in a high-tech Manufacturing Engineering environment, conducting process control and improvement activities
- Experience with fibre optic products manufacturing and testing
- Experience in reliability testing & quality control
- Experience in technology transfer and related support documentation
- 25 days holiday plus the usual 8 days bank holiday
- An extra day off on your birthday (terms apply)
- Perkbox (terms apply)
- Auto-enrol pension
- Working hours Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm – 1 hour lunch break
- On-site parking
- Free tea and coffee provided
|Salary:||£10.20 per hour|
Just Recruitment is looking for Forklift Drivers on a temporary ongoing basis for a company based in Woodbridge, Suffolk.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious manufacturing company based near Woodbridge in a Temporary to Permanent position, the hours are 5.45am – 2pm and 1.45pm – 10pm.
- Checking orders
- Unloading lorries
- Using the booking in and out system
- Using SAP (full training given)
|Salary:||£9.10 per hour|
Just Recruitment is currently looking for Production Operatives on a temporary ongoing basis for a company based in Woodbridge, Suffolk.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded company that manufacture premium brand products. The hours are 5.45am – 2pm and 1.45pm – 10pm This is an ongoing position.
Duties to include:
- Manually feeding the production line with bottles
- Packing of products
- Assist the machine operators
- Must have good attention to detail
This is a great chance to join an expanding company.
|Salary:||£20,000 - £22,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is looking for a Sales Administrator to join the team of a busy manufacturer, based in Braintree, Essex.
Working Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 16:30 or 08:30 to 17:00, both with a 30 minute lunch break
The main focus of the role will be to liaise with customers, process orders, and provide administrative support as and when required.
Daily duties will include the following:
- Processing customer orders and making necessary amendments
- Sending customers their order acknowledgements and corresponding documents
- Maintaining and exceeding customer service level standards with current and new customers
- Matching up returned delivery notes to batch paperwork and invoices
- Liaising with transport regarding customers deliveries
- Liaising with production/warehouse regarding product and order lead times
- Support with the website customers’ orders and updates
- Support with the customer shipment process
- Assisting with any other admin duties
GCSE in Maths and English at Grade C and above is required, with a good level of data entry experience.
Manufacturing industry experience would be advantageous.
|Salary:||£16.00 per hour|
Just Recruitment is seeking a Technical Systems Analyst to work on a 9-12 month ongoing temporary basis for a company based in Sudbury, Suffolk.
- £16.00 per hour
- Shifts are rotational: 6am – 2pm/2:15-10pm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical (help desk) support to system users
- Assist with master data daily functions and project works
- Keep up to date with new and changing technologies (internal and external)
- Advice and help the implementation of new technology
- Develop and support methods and technical procedures for the site
- Provide troubleshooting solutions for computer or operating system issues that affect delivery
- Work closely with all other departments for collaborating IT projects
- Train staff and stakeholders on technical issues as needed
- Provide technical support to projects and contractors as requested
- Analyse complex computer systems, identify problems, and develop and implement logical conclusions and effective solutions.
- Implementation and training of programme applications appropriate to assigned duties and projects
- Support demands and service requests according to IT governance strategies, regulations and in accordance with Cyber and Information security policies.
- Out of hours works required for maintenance works or project plans
- Maintain confidentiality of information processed or prepared
- Coordinate, research and analyse reports
- Stay connected with and utilise company channels such as Teams
- 5 years experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated success in working with people in establishing change to management plans
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience or training received in providing technical support
- Performing a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed under the pressure of sensitive deadlines
- Demonstrate integrity, ingenuity, and inventiveness in the performance of assigned tasks
- Ability to adapt to and learn new technologies
- Proficient knowledge of database structure with the ability to enter, manipulate and report data
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
- Perform time management and scheduling functions, meet deadlines and priorities
- Must possess positive, professional interpersonal skills
- Installation, operating, maintenance and repair of operating systems, networks, and programmes
- Data analysis and reporting
- ERP/SQL query data process knowledge
- MS Power platform (PowerApps and BI)
- MS 365
- Windows Operating Systems and controls
Language and communication skills:
- Ability to compose, read, interpret, and edit complex documents and correspondence
- Communicate positively, professionally, and effectively to all stakeholders, both verbally and in writing
- Follow details written and verbal instructions
- Accurately proofread numerical and text data