Already have an account? Log in here.
Jobs currently available
|Salary:||£24,000 OTE £37,000 - £43,000|
|Location:||A home based role
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Financial Advisor on behalf of a financial services provider to cover the Basingstoke, Newbury, Thatcham, Tadley area.
Average earnings: In the first year £37,000 rising to £43,000 in year two*
The company offers savings, investment, and protection products to help families and individuals reach their financial goals, as well as protect their families and improve communities.
You will be provided with a customer database which you will build upon. You will receive ongoing support, guidance, training and development in the processes, systems and products to help you succeed in your role.
You will enjoy the autonomy of being home-based and responsible for managing your daily activities and diary as well as being part of a successful team of Financial Advisers.
If you are from a sales background and have a genuine desire in providing financial advice to help families and individuals reach their financial goals you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £24,000 plus uncapped earning potential for achievement of your goals (*average £37,000 in year 1 and £43,000 in year 2 based) together with a company car, life cover and a pension scheme into which the company will contribute up to 10% of total earnings.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Able to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Professional approach
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer systems
- Sales background, previous experience in financial services would be preferred
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||£9.00 per hour|
Just Recruitment is delighted to be working with a manufacturing organisation based in Colchester looking for a Production Operative on a permanent basis.
This really is a great opportunity to join a company at the forefront of their sector, with a long-serving and dedicated team.
You will be required to support operational goals to maximise production output, to meet customer requirements and to ensure that all production is carried out to specification, and in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
Continuous improvement and development of the business is an essential part of this role and every employee is encouraged to apply their skills, knowledge and experience to all aspects of the business - you really are a valued member of the business as a whole.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Carry out production requirements as directed by Production Lead/Production Manager.
- To follow procedures and practices to ensure production operations are carried out to the correct specification.
- To check all product and paperwork received from the previous process is correct and that all product is to specification and paperwork completed before being passed to the next process.
- To maintain the workplace to the highest levels of cleanliness and orderliness.
- To report any defects in equipment or environment that may affect the quality of the product or compromise health and safety of yourself or others.
- To assist other members of the team as required to ensure overall output levels are achieved.
- To continually strive to find better ways to improve your processes.
- Participate in the introduction of new manufacturing processes and product introduction.
- Assist in the maintenance of the site, under supervision as necessary.
- Support Warehouse operations, including an amount of manual handling.
- At Least 2 years of previous experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Use of both Power Tools and Hand tools during the Assembly Process.
- Use of Forklift Truck
- Knowledge of assembly techniques.
- Knowledge of basic Health & Safety practices, including good housekeeping and hygiene practices.
- Attention to detail.
- A Team Worker with a strong work ethic and organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work on foot for extended periods.
- Good IT Skills.
This is an excellent long-term opportunity.
There is free parking and other company benefits.
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Senior Hardware Engineer on behalf of a company based in Colchester, Essex.
This is a newly created role and our client is looking to recruit experienced and ambitious digital Hardware Engineers.
The role will involve:
- Design and development of single-board computer products from definition through to introduction to manufacturing
- Production technical support
- Project leading and design reviewing
- Maintaining awareness of new technologies
- Pre and post-sales backup to our technical support team
- As the team expands, we also expect more opportunities to develop for team and project leading
Candidates should be engineering graduates, able to demonstrate practical post-graduate experience of digital hardware design, and be familiar with some or all of the following:
- 32/64 bit microprocessors, preferably Intel 80x86 architecture
- High-performance bus architectures e.g. PCI Express, Serial RapidIO
- High-performance communications peripheral devices, e.g. Gigabit Ethernet or 10
- Gigabit Ethernet, SAS/SATA
- Advanced memory technologies, e.g. DDR4 DRAM
- High-speed digital logic (1GHz and faster)
- Complex programmable logic devices or FPGAs, GPGPU
You will be part of a small team with a high level of responsibility for your own designs, so you will need to have the ability to work to demanding timescales, and be able to maintain a high level of enthusiasm and commitment to the projects. The role is challenging but the prospects are excellent for capable engineers, as the company aims to quickly develop many more new products spanning several platforms
|Sector:||Transport, Logistics and Shipping
|Salary:||£8.72 - £9.00 per hour|
Just Recruitment is urgently looking for a Van Driver based in Ipswich.
You must have previous delivery driver experience.
You will be driving a Long Wheels Base Van.
Also, you will need to be over 25 for insurance reasons.
9.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
|Sector:||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
|Location:||London, Ipswich or Norwich
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a well-regarded accountancy business looking to recruit an Audit Senior Manager based in either Ipswich, Norwich or London.
An excellent salary package, company benefits and company culture are available - please note salary package depends on the location you choose.
As part of the company’s Audit team, you will receive the support you need to reach your potential. From completing professional qualifications to developing new skills and exploring different learning opportunities, you will join a friendly and diverse team whose work really matters.
As the Audit Senior Manager, you will be a senior member of the audit group, responsible for servicing clients, directing all assurance services delivered, managing people and supporting the Partners with business development as well as practice management.
You will also:
- Act as audit lead on major local audits.
- Responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered.
- People management responsibilities covering resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and recommendations for promotion.
- Act as a mentor to team members and provide coaching with a view to assisting them to achieve their personal career goals.
- Act as a role model for Manager level.
- Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients.
- Liaising with central departments on risk management, technical and other matters.
- Take part in wider practice management at local level.
We’re looking for someone with:
- ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Educated up to degree level or CTS.
- Previous Audit Manager in public sector is desired.
- Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients, including listed (full list and AIM) clients and clients with international interests.
- Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial.
- Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
Benefits on offer:
- 28 days’ holiday.
- Access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions.
- Life assurance cover and income protection insurance.
- Private medical, dental and travel insurance.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Access to childcare vouchers.
- Shopping discounts.
- Interest-free, season ticket loan.