Already have an account? Log in here.
Jobs currently available
|Sector:||Marketing, Advertising and PR
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a growing organisation based on the outskirts of Colchester. They are looking to add an Account Executive/Project Support Assistant to their busy and successful team.
The role includes supporting the senior team, on a day to day basis, with the progress of client jobs and to support client services colleagues on day to day contact with the client.
You will work with your client services colleagues, as well as colleagues in other teams to demonstrate an understanding of the projects, provide a detailed understanding and sharing of client expectations, assisting with any queries and resolving any issues that arise during each stage of the project which may impact adversely on the quality, timing or profitability.
Key duties include:
- Maintaining day to day contact with clients on the progress of jobs
- Ensure each appropriate team, has the necessary information and feedback from the client to complete their work on a job according to the brief
- Proof work at each stage mitigating any errors
- Pursue the completion of work by other teams or external suppliers within the deadlines and budgets agreed
- Liaise with department managers checking all aspects of the brief are completed correctly and ensuring amendments are made as necessary within the given time
- Raise purchase orders as required
- Obtain support from the senior team, as necessary to resolve any issues which arise
- Prepare accurate invoices, correctly spelt, invoiced to the correct client, product, quoting the correct client purchase order, accounting for all the costs on the job
- Archive job content
You will be comfortable dealing with a variety of clients, so you will need experience of communicating, via phone and email. You will also need to be organised, be able to multi-task and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Your attention to detail will also be second to none.
You will ideally have had experience in a professional working environment.
The company offers a competitive salary, company benefits and a great working location. This is an excellent opportunity to develop a successful career within a client-centred business.
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||£9.81 per hour|
Just Recruitment is delighted to be working with a well-regarded manufacturing organisation based on the outskirts of Halstead.
They are looking to add a Production Hygiene Engineer to their long-standing team.
- Adhere to safety regulations.
- Assisting in the maintaining of GMP practices.
- Food Safety Aware.
- To make sure the quality of the product is at its highest standards at all times.
- Adhere to all QA/Technical policies and procedures.
- Ensure all working areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Cleaning of all production equipment and machinery.
- Responsible for ensuring production equipment is clean and in working order.
- Testing of machinery prior to start of shift.
- Assisting hygiene in maintenance and set up and dismantling of machinery.
- Basic engineering knowledge, the use of hand tools.
- Undertake Health and Safety, Technical, Toolbox.
- Retain excellent housekeeping and working practices.
- Assisting in the operation of machinery.
- Good communicator.
- Communication with Section Leaders and Engineers with any relevant issues or information.
- I am part of a team- we get more done working together than apart.
- I want to do the best I can… and be appreciated for the part I play.
- I’m always patient, calm and polite… everything’s better when we’re nice to each other.
- I approach my work in an organised and intelligent way.
- I’m considerate and listen to what others have to say… even if I don’t like it.
- I realise just what it means to be part of a company.
Working hours are from 14:00pm - 22:00am, Monday - Friday, offering a pay rate of £9.81 and excellent company benefits, including free parking.
Further progression and development are available.
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a well-regarded and long-standing business based on the outskirts of Colchester. They are looking to recruit a sales-driven Account Manager to add to their existing, successful team.
This dynamic role will be to generate revenue, growing existing business but also building new business working with associated businesses. You will be a fundamental member of the team and will have a crucial role in promoting the organisation and developing new accounts.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To generate revenue across our multiple platforms
- Speak to and build rapport with new and existing customers
- Create bespoke proposals to meet clients needs
- Generate creative ideas to help with brand growth
- Close and secure proposals with customers
- Working across business departments to meet customers expectations
- Maintain and manage CRM system
- Achieve KPI’s
- Sales experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to build rapport quickly
- Great customer service/relation skills
- Team working abilities
- Strong time management skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced team environment and enjoy the buzz and momentum of what a sales role provides
|Sector:||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
|Salary:||Discussed on application|
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager – NFP based in Gatwick.
You will work as part of a Not for Profit tax team to provide corporation tax advisory and compliance services to a wide range of clients from across the Not for Profit Sector, including charities, housing associations, education providers and public sector bodies.
You will work with a portfolio of clients and deal with all matters relating to the tax services that the firm provides to their clients including coordinating advice from other tax streams, such as VAT and stamp taxes. You will be developing strong relationships with the clients by really getting to know their organisation so that you can identify opportunities for the firm to support them.
- You will act as a key point of contact within the firm for the client. This will involve responding quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided, and maintaining regular contact with clients.
- Responsibility for project delivery on clients within your portfolio, including agreeing scopes of work, managing billings and ensuring all work is delivered on time and to budget.
- Review work prepared by more junior members of staff and support their development through feedback, on the job training and support with their technical and client-facing skills.
- Ensure assignments are completed within agreed budgets and keep the Partner/Director informed of developments.
- Ensure that the firm’s quality control procedures are adhered to to identify risk and technical matters, as well as selling opportunities, to the Partner/Director, whilst exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Provide support to Partners and Directors on client matters and assist in the management of the team, this will include support with the recruitment and management of staff as well as with the delivery of our strategy.
- Work with other Managers within the tax team, and provide support to the rest of the team.
- Actively participate in the management of the group through Partner/Manager meetings.
- Provide training to more junior staff both on the job and through monitoring exam and on the job performance, whilst consistently providing appropriate feedback.
- Counsel, appraise, develop and motivate the team as appropriate.
Sales and marketing:
- Recognise business development opportunities and work with the Partner or Director and the client to develop these when they arise.
- Participate in bids/proposals for new work both from your existing portfolio and with new clients.
Communication and representation:
- Develop relationships with clients at senior level and maintain contact with other levels as appropriate to ensure the firm has the confidence of the client.
- You will be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Consult with colleagues and partners on technical and risk matters.
- CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
- Demonstrable post qualified experience.
- Experience of working with Not for Profit organisations would be an advantage but is not a requirement provided you are enthusiastic about working in the sector and keen to learn more.
- Ability to guide and supervise less experienced colleagues through support training and mentoring.
- Willing to challenge current practice – to drive improvement and champion change.
|Sector:||Production and Stock Control
|Salary:||£9.00 per hour|
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Temporary Production Operative to be based in Haverhill.
This is an ongoing position working for a leading manufacturing company.
- Basic production duties carried out
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Manual handling
Previous experience in a similar role is desired.
7am - 3pm, Monday to Friday
2pm - 10pm, Monday to Friday
7am - 4pm Monday to Thursday and 7am -12:00pm on Friday