Already have an account? Log in here.
Jobs currently available
Back Up Care is recruiting for a Care Coordinator for their Colchester Office to work on the busy Healthcare desk.
Previous experience in scheduling care and support staff would be preferred and a healthcare background is an advantage. You will be extremely confident and well-presented and be able to use your own initiative.
This position will involve working alongside the Office Manager, supporting them with the day to day running of the desk.
The role will include:
- Registration interviews with potential new candidates, and completion of all necessary compliance documents for successful candidates
- Booking clients rotas to relevant active care staff, and ensuring that all care staff availability is booked to full potential
- Service calls to clients that are using service meetings to ensure current clients’ needs are being met by Back Up Care
- Telephone calls to prospect clients
- Email and Mailers sent to prospect clients
- Source leads for possible new business
- Sales calls to obtain new business
- Sales meetings to obtain new business
- Ensure specialist software is updated with carer and client information and all bookings are entered onto the system
- General administration duties
- On-call rota duties
This requires you to work at an extremely fast pace, placing candidates into both temporary and permanent placements to match their qualifications, skills and experience.
There is a large amount of telephone calls liaison with candidates and clients, therefore excellent clear communicational skills are a must and excellent interpersonal skills are essential.
Other essential skills are:
- An ability to work as part of a team and as a lone worker
- A proven ability of effective time management and organisational skills
- Excellent administrational skills are vital and attention to detail ensuring all candidates are compliant prior to assignment
- Due to the requirements of the role, a driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes is essential
28 days holiday including public holidays, increasing to 33 days after 2-year service.
If you wish to apply for this role, please forward your CV to email@example.com
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||Discussed on application|
Our client is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to join them on a permanent, full-time basis. This opportunity offers stability, longevity and professional development.
Reporting directly to the MD, the Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and improving the Company's Quality Management System and ensure internal compliance
- Working with all departments to ensure their procedures are being followed and to improve their internal and cross-functional processes and procedures
- Ensure that the quality of current and newly introduced products is compliant and traceable
- Coordinate Quality activities with all over departments
- Develop and improve quality relationships with all customers of the Company
- Responsible for all Quality activities and personnel in the Quality Department for the Company
- Provide strong leadership in the day-to-day operations of the Quality department and mentor the members of the team
- Establish performance goals for all departmental employees and monitor performance on a continual basis
- Oversee all hiring, appraisal, training and discipline of Quality personnel
- Member of the Company's Management team
- Produce the Quality element of the company's annual Budget
- Formulate the departmental strategy aligned to the overall Company strategy
- Embed a Continuous Improvement culture within the Quality Dept and contribute to the Continuous Improvement programme across the site
- HND or equivalent qualification in Engineering or a related technical field required
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Ability to articulate (verbally and in writing), defend and negotiate Quality expectations with internal and external customers at all levels of management
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to guide and educate/train at all levels
|Salary:||£22,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a well-regarded organisation at the forefront of its sector that is looking to add a Customer Service Administrator to its team, due to growth – based on the outskirts of Halstead.
The main purpose of the role is to service current and prospective customers by receiving and processing orders, enquiries and general information in a timely and courteous manner.
Key tasks include:
- Answering incoming calls, giving product information, lead times, dealing with general enquiries and queries, redirecting calls to relevant departments
- Raising and inputting orders and proforma invoices
- Raising quotations
- Amending orders, as required
- Scanning documentation
- Liaising with Areas Sales Managers and responding to their requests
- Arranging couriers and/or carriers as required
- Any general office associated duties
Key requirements for the role:
- Excellent computer skills
- Good eye for detail
- The ability to work well under pressure
Previous experience requirements:
- Previous Customer Service Administrative experience gained within an office environment
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to communicate at all levels
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience of in-house systems
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise own workload
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of the importance of data protection and adherence to the process
Offering free parking and an excellent working environment, this is a great opportunity to join a growing team.
Working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week - offering a competitive salary and company benefits.
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||£8.91 per hour|
Want to work in a safe, clean environment?
And have the possibility of ongoing work?
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Temporary Production Operative to be based in Needham Market.
- Ensure all final and completed products are packed to the customer specifications
- Informing Line Leaders of defects found in the products
- Keep machines supplied with packing materials and labels
- Assist the Line Leaders with handovers and changeovers
- Responsible for general cleanliness of the production area and removal of production and general waste
- Check products on the line for quality and defects
- Basic production duties carried out in a fast-paced environment
8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
|Sector:||Transport, Logistics and Shipping
|Salary:||£24,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting, a well-regarded, family-run business on the outskirts of Ipswich.
You will be responsible for assisting with the loads out operation of the business by ensuring that the process from collection to arrival at the final destination is fully supported by the relevant goods in haulage documentation.
You will also be supporting the sales function of the business by dealing with customer queries in terms of both sales and operations as well as assisting with various ad-hoc marketing campaigns. This is a very varied role and requires flexibility, commitment and a substantial desire to learn and grow with the flourishing business.
Duties will include:
- Process orders and oversees the order to completion of paperwork
- Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
- Arrange transportation with outside hauliers
- Receive paperwork from the Weighbridge department and check and complete the paperwork within the allocated time allowed
- Answer calls and emails relating to customer queries and log them on the CRM system and resolve any outstanding issues raised
- Keep CRM records up-to-date
- Work with the sales and operations team to ensure that high customer service levels are achieved and delivered to all customers you are responsible for at all times
- Good Microsoft skills including Word, Outlook & Excel
- Ability to work proactively on an independent basis as well as be a good team player
- You will have the interpersonal skills necessary to develop and sustain effective relationships with team members of other departments and with all customers
- Good attention to detail and analytical skills